Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @7/16/2008 12:05:00 am
i need more than 24 hours a day. time is running out. proj are due soon and crap, i think we are so far from completing ):
exam timetable's out. i've got 3 papers: IB on 15th aug, MEDSOC on 18th aug and BMM on 20th.
finally met up with ang today! sorry babe for making you wait, my bad! good to see her, though I've not ran with her for like so long. sun's gonna be the day where we will relive the times when the three of us run together. it's been quite some time since we did that as a threesome! this is gonna be my first step towards a half marathon at SC (when I'll do it, I also don't know). LOL.
yea, lunchie with hbf tmr (: and I miss sandra a hell lot! ):
why do I feel this way?
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;