<body> <body>

Friday, May 09, 2008 @5/09/2008 11:35:00 pm

one year flew by, just like this.

Memories of yesterday
linger in my mind
of all the things
you left behind

I wish I could turn back time
to when i was free
so full of life
just you and me

Days turn into months
months turn into (a) year (tho it doesn't seem like one)
I'm forever missing you
wishing you were here

I regret not being there
when you needed someone to care
It's something that cannot be undone
Neither can I turn things around


You'll always be missed
but Your forever in my heart
i will never forget
the day you had to leave, so shockingly

It may be baffling to us
but oh well
I just hope that you are doing well
and I wish for you the very best (:

- to a dearest friend who would always remain in my heart <3

maybe all these are just destined. full stop.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;