<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 @4/02/2008 09:35:00 pm

some overdue photos! (our CNY gathering cum sendoff dinner for belle)


the threes:


the twos:


the one (rhoda looks bored here) :

yay my ice-cream rocks =D

belle, cw and jr's order at ajisen!i don't like tt manager. luckily she's not mine. so what if u are a manager? that doesn't give u the right to talk behind people's back and ask others not to talk to this person. that's like so childish. so much for being an adult. *Shrugs. I hate such company politics, though she/he's not talking about me. it's so sad man. can you imagine, if you get blacklisted by her, the whole department goes against u that kind of thing? oh wells. anw I shall not mention the department lest she/he blogs-hop into my site. u may never know, tt manager's job in the office might well be surfing on the net for staff's blog? oh well, u can say I think too much, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

just being random: I really wanna be a wedding planner when I come out to work! (:


i'm getting cuts here and there and my fingers are super dry cos of the working environment ): < and i'm lazy to moisturise them ):



7 more days to my last attachment-day!

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;