<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @3/11/2008 11:17:00 pm

yesterday
work was horrible yesterday, not because of the people, it's because of the work given. did a bit of ang bao shredding (anyway I've been shredding them rather slowly, I don't know when all the boxes can be cleared LOL) and issued purchase orders. peiqi also taught me abit of the scanning of newspaper adverts and what to do with them (sth more marketing related, like finally). the terrible part is the mounting of posters. usually, my co. would outsource to other co.s to help mount the posters; however, those few posters needed to be sent out urgently, so we had to mount it on our own, mount as in using double-sided tape to tape the top to the styrofoam (kind of) board and then using some special kind of glue spray to stick the poster firmly on the board. it was damn gross and disgusting when you spray the glue and the vapour gets 'diffused back' to you, not 'cos of the wind (the vapour just reflected back to me even there's no wind, somehow). so my whole body (literally; hahha no la, acutally only my face, hair and arms) felt kinda sticky I had to wash my arms (I couldn't wash my hair) like twice with the hand soap and also washed my face. urgh. derrick, one of the designer guy, was teaching me how to mount and he was quite nice (: but he seemed kinda scared to ask me to do things initially. LOL. he's funny; kept asking me to "be MORE careful when using the penknife, if not I'd faint if I see blood". he kept emphasising it can cause one's life or sth. what a lame and naggy young man. anyway, the whole day, he and connie (another female designer) kept bickering. they just ain't tired; everyday they'd 'suan' each other.

met my primary sch sweetheart for movie date! (: I felt bad for making her wait for me and hence missing 5 minutes of the show (haha, luckily GV always have long adverts). and! I was supposed to book the tickets but it ended up that she has to buy it. I thought the leap years was pretty fine. but don't know why review didn't favour it. it was quite a touching show IMO; I didn't cry, but I was teary-eyed at some parts, especially the one where qi yu wu read out the love letter that the male lead (i don't know his name) wrote to wong-li-lin (female lead). i think the girl beside me was crying RIGHT? hahah. oh yea, it was just so coincidental that my angel fiona sat beside me! she hit me so hard, making me feel weird why some stranger wanted to hit met, when it was actually a friend I knew. HHHAA. some parts were pretty nonsensical (lame), which injected some humour into the whole show. but then again, I think guys won't fancy the movie, as it was those weepy kind and a little draggy. had our dinner after the movie and then walked to the riverside to have a heart-to-heart talk (: it was great to share things with people you know you can trust and love =D I just needed this therapy after a whole day of (B-O-R-I-N-G) work (: 10th of Apr yay! (:

today
my in-charge was on leave today, but I have new things to do, from other marketing execs. after the huge bag of receipts that I just finished on monday, I was again given one big bag by pamela, but she told me to do them only if I have nothing else to do. so I chucked it aside and continued peiqi's. I prefer doing peiqi's tasks (of comparing cometitors' advertising on newspapers and then recording the details of the promotions) to writing POs (at least the former is more of marketing). i stayed in for lunch and surfed the net instead. it was my first time using the desktop's internet browser to do personal stuff! but it was break, so I guess it should be fine.
stupid rachel scared the hell out of me from behind today. I want my revenge! haha! and she purposely scoop a relatively large portion of a chocolate cake for me, cos she wants to spoil my healthy-lifestyle. but i gotta admit the cake is heavenly=p oh and I wanted her to try my milo (without extra ingredients), and she acutally cause the contents in the cup to spill onto my sleeve and the floor. haha klutzy rachel!
met xing dan to discuss some camp stuff and headed back home. the trip to marina square had never felt so bad before. I waited 45 minutes in the je interchange for 97 to come. saw so many neighbouring buses came and left, and not even one 97 bus in sight. as in no 97 would come even though there is a 97 bus in the interchange. and the uncle gave the answer that it's cos of jam that he drove the bus later. oh what crap. i was fuming mad while waiting for the 97 toappear pls. the bus journey back was freeezzzzzzzingg i kept shivering until when more passengers board the bus.


these were the food from ntu! yummy? answer: yes.



it's a chicken rice date with ang the prone-to-lose-hp girl tomorrow! :) anyway, if there's an award for losing the most number of handphones in half a year, I think ang would qualify. my dear running partner (hahah it's been ages since we did so!), can u PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL WITH YOUR PHONE.

i missing many people! ):


- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;