Monday, March 31, 2008 @3/31/2008 09:51:00 pm
today's the first time I didn't touch the comp at all at work. alright, I did start the desktop, but shut it down a while later cos there were other non-computer-related stuff for me to do. I was cutting posters (for their promotion) into a many-edges-star-shape (if u get what i meant); I had to do them in stacks if not I'd never finish them if I do it one by one; and it was damn thick to cut i tell ya. this is the first time my fingers didn't know what
numb-ness feels like. =X
treated desiree, one of the jc temp staff, to pizza hut. obviously, we know that we'd be late for the company bus, so we kinda took our own sweet time. had to cab back =X sigh in an aftn i spent more than 10 bucks ):
hhaha, these 2 poor chaps suffering in the accounting/finance deptm =p anw, that's a humongous calculator there:

that's rachel and mikail for ya, my fellow np intern-mates. i'm fortunate i'm blessed in the marketing department <: that statue is resting at the lift lobby. apparently, he's the boss's dad, i.e., the first boss. mikail's trying to be cheeky with the statue.
from left, anti-clockwise: mikail, me, poh ling (lol, we had always called her pauline unknowingly) from ajc, tabitha from ijc (i like her name; quite rare heh), desiree from jjc (today's her last day; she's leaving for prudential), and rachel aka "the cool girl" (oh yea? lol). and btw, i think that tall dude looks like the founder like TOTALLY. heh =p
rachel, u are so "not cool" over here! haha jk!

i'm looking forward to friday because firstly, i'll be meeting fel (and maybe lynn) for dinner! i miss her (them) loads! sigh we'd be separated (as in we'd be in different cls) once school reopens. but i guess we can still meet up during breaks, as long as we try to make it happen! (:(: secondly, i'd mark the start of the last week of my internship! kinda mixed feelings over here. i'd be very glad to finish my intern, but I think I'll miss working there, though the environment is kinda boring due to the work that I do. but if I were to work there for long, I guess things would be different! I am contemplating going back to work during my next long (referring to 2 months long) hols =D the people in my department are comfortable to work with and I guess I'm just lucky to be blessed with such do-not-find-trouble-for-you colleagues (:
yea my dearest sandra, i really hope I can zoo withl you next sat! let's hope i won't need to stay in the school to install the s/w for too long!
ang ang! i'm glad we managed a run last sat after a zillion days! LOL. distance wasn't long, but it was enough, keeping in mind the strong sun beating down on our backs =X i hate running in the sun nowadays. bad bad, i wonder how I can survive marathons. it was great being greedy pig with you and chai at the seventeen event, though we didn't reap much from that PR-effort! =p fondue this sun? woohooo.
belle's coming back soon! we are gonna have a UC-gathering before school starts yay! (:
i'm counting down to the end of my attachment: 9 more days.