<body> <body>

Saturday, March 08, 2008 @3/08/2008 10:54:00 pm

Please don't stop the music (:

this is gonna be a long update!
Pictures from last sat's dim-sum buffet!
the buffet ME-NU! hahah!


both on each side of ang looked like they want to devour ang.

the extra pink.


hahha I agree with hbf that her head looks kinda weirdly-big here.





this is such a loving picture la. so les, but I like! HOHOOHOXD

food, food, food!

the omelette is nice okay. and the har kow, way better than cj's (: that (hidden)vege (xiao bai cai) appearing in the background is so difficult to chew. they didn't cut it and just served in such huge stalks that I almost choked on trying to chew and swallow.





we are superwomen right. that high stack is only part of our second serving okay.


yesterday
subway-lovin' with ang at vivo! wanted to surprise ang before she ends her shift at tangs but ended up she 'surprising' me. LOL her company cares about their welfare, gave them so many cartons of 1L of water. I helped ang made sales (:

wanted to eat hawker food but ang wanted subway as she hadn't eat it for quite some time. we shared a foot-long subway-melt! (: it was nice except for the olive thing ): i swear olive s___!!! sigh the careless staff probaby heard my 'don't want olive' as 'don't want onion'. sian. olive is really&%^$%$#^. somemore we had to spend time picking out the olives.

ang loves her workplace too much she kept going back there to find her senior. LOL. window-shopped ('cos I was reluctant to spend, though I was very tempted to) to digest our heavy subway meal before heading home!

today

I didn't run today cos I was feeling lazy ):

went NTU with chai today. hey I know there's still one more yr before we graduate from np, but we weren't being ks to go to the openhouse like a yr earlier; it's just that mrs stim invited chai over. when we reached the auditorium, we talked with our sec school lit teacher, mrs sim. she's there now, and she looked kinda different; maybe it's her shorter hair. the jap food at the quad's cafe @ NTU rocks! I had chicken udon noodles and hbf had saba bento set! both were shiok shiok (: I think it's comparable to restaurant standard, and the serving is definitely so much more value for money! the food kinda tempt us two to get into NTU already. but i'm quite open. I hope when it comes to my turn to enrol, I hope I'm the 25% who don't need interview. oh btw, I just asked my bro and he told me he's the LUCKY few who didn't go through interview ): not fair.

went IT fair (crowded like shit, like what's new) to look for dearest sandra. she's no longer selling the printers. she's doing some demo. it's a better job IMO. hbf and I proceeded to MS to look for her flats. and someone bought a top (it's nice, 'cos is chosen by the chosen one =D) cos she claimed hte fluffy white one made her look fat. and she was telling me not to be shy about telling her that she looked fat @_@ sometimes, I really feel like kiling u leh, HBF. u look pretty ACCEPTABLE now. any further reductions would make u look ugly. so stop complaining! and if u can't change you bad bingeing habit, then don't complain that you'd grown fatter please! hahha you owe me dtf I don't care! it's ok, we can all grow fat together. food makes me happy, that's all that matters. o really? =X



):< I am 160 bucks poorer now. hahah I know i'm damn irritating cos I kept lamenting about how poor I am now. even my mum also say that it makes no difference, cos I'd get my salary at the end of the month so it's alright to spend now. BUT, it's end of the month, meaning I'll see my account balance going south instead of north for now, which is something I don't like, because I'm a person who cares alot about NOW. lol.



ok I know I'm damn gross but, I shitted like I never had just now. LOL. the shit just kept coming out, but it's not those LS kind. ok sorry if you are eating and reading my entry. but I felt damn satisfied after that. LOL, so much for ren-ning when I was at IT just now. sigh but I ate 2 (seeds) of durians just now. the durian smell is super strong please, but I still love durians (: i'm gonna run tmr morning with hbf; even if she sleeps like a log, i'll still run on my own.



chai, the song's like playing in my mind constantly now and I can't stop mouthing the lyrics. u rock la, such wonderful influence =p
i miss my bff ): I hope work's good for u!

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;