<body> <body>

Sunday, March 02, 2008 @3/02/2008 10:02:00 pm

ok, this is gonna be super long.


HOWDY people!
happy((:



food!


cheers! WOAH! humongous!


err....justin you can't win the sugar cane la.



my running favs =D omg what happened to our regular running dates ):


qifaians reunite!

hahaha it's so embarrassing, but I forgot how to sing my pri school song =X

hmm...someone is extra is the picture (oops!=p) LOL krgeans rock too (:



ya ya ya....i'm always lagging.




the tall tall zw with the tall tall xm


and that's hbf trying to be tall too. toned legs!



SWEET...(:


that's chomp2 lovin' for you! (:(:

yesterday's as follows:
Although I emptied my stomach for breakie so that I could accomodate a lot of food, I still couldn't take it. I don't think it's my small stomach. I ate a mountain yesterday, literally =p
the har kow, omelette and char siew su were the best! not forgetting the dessert mango pudding(:
this is the second time I had so much prawns at one go (first time was just last wk at asian's kitchen, rmb? LOL), though I don't quite fancy prawns. urgh. the har kow tasted better than crystal jade's=D but the prawn cheen chong fan and the century egg porridge deserve a fail. the chee chong fan was so thick please, and the century egg was so little you'd wonder if this is even century egg porridge; the coffeeshop near my house sells even better century egg porridge =X I love lettuces! there were so many food that we ordered that I forgot what they all are except these few that I could remember =X
I think the waitresses/waiters/manager and maybe even cooks seemed rather displeased at the amount we order. when we first placed the orders, each type of food that we ordered was never in one quantity; all came in at least the extra serving. for e.g., 3 or 4 sets of har kow (1 set=3 har kows). and when we placed our last order, it seemed like we ordered more/at least the amount that we first ordered, albeit missing out some food. too bad they didn't have guo tie (fried dumpling); I really love to try that! the carrot cake also gave up on us. or maybe the chefs. the chefs and servers were all preparing to call it a day to rest to prepare for night shift.but we were still there, gorging on the food that we couldn't finish but had to, if not there'd be extra charges on food wastage =X and! they forgot our dessert. LOL. I think it's a blessing that there were only 4 mango puddings left (but I think there's bound to be more and also the grass jelly as well; they just didn't want us to have MORE of their food I guess). I really can't imagine eating more than 1 mango pudding. one is enough to make me feel like vomitting already, thought the mango pudding was really heavenly (:(:
I really couldn't walk straight nor fast after we left the place. and for some reasons, I actually had stitch when I was eating the buffet. weird huh. walked around citylink and ms to digest the dim sums swimming in our stomachs after parting with xm at the control station. but still, I FELT VERY VERY FULL, like NEVER BEFORE.i'm emphasising again, NO MORE BUFFETS in the NEXT HALF OF THE YEAR. hbf, it's not your fault for ordering so much la, we also have a part to play for being greedy WAHAHAHA =D

(no picture because still waiting for lazy hbf to post em)



today
woke up early to send susu and ah fang off to china. okay I think I woke up early for nothing, cos they only went in like half an hour before their plane flies off and that late-queen lifang was apparently, horribly late in checking-in. HAHAH.susu's lucky, got so many people to send her off(: her poly friends, her sec school friends, and most importantly, her beloved sister and mummy. she's quite busy trying to entertain us all, but of cos she can't split herself. she was feeling quite guilty actually for not being able to talk much to jiajunn and I, so she called me like 5 mins before the plane fly off. ): she said she felt like turning back (lifang too); that she felt like just going China for 2 or 3 days (as hols instead of OIAP) then return; that she suddenly didn't feel like going. I told her 4 mths would be over soon, but she said it's not gonna be short, and she felt like crying. and I feel like crying (too) when I saw her text that (oh and it set me thinking really hard abt going for the 6 months' as well) ): yea, it's not short. but it's not super long too. I'll miss the two of them like a hell LOT. I will miss your 'bullying', dearest ex-boss ): may attachment be good for both of you(:

went tiong market with jj after saying bye to phang and lifang. wanted to try the famous pancake(: woah the queues at some of the stalls just amaze me. people don't mind queueing for lor mee, wanton noodles, kuehs, etc though it can simply be a 15-min standing-waiting time. guess the food must have been really good. sigh, the pancake stall didn't make the special flavours like coffee/choc/cheese today. I thought the 3 flavours-in-one (red bean+peanut+coconut) was pretty innovative and nice. but I don't really like the red bean one; I prefer tau sa (there's a difference k!) pancake. jj ordered ba chor mee. I don't really like to eat such things for breakfast. i'm still the breakfast-no-rice-and-noodles kind of person. okay, call me traditional or what, but I just prefer a lighter breakfast. soya bean just brings back the kind of nostalgic feeling.

headed to je to meet bernard.wahahha, after hearing his NS story, I feel so sad for him. but he said he's coping fine, as in the training and stuff.



I miss fang fang and hua hua ):


- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;