Saturday, March 01, 2008 @3/01/2008 11:10:00 pm
i felt like the most bloated snake (hahha I don't know why but I decided to use that) today. i'm never gonna
TOUCH BUFFETS again, not in the next half of the yr, at least. LOL. hhaha, is it unique or what to get stitches during/after buffet?
will be back with more photos on today and from wed's chomp2. hahah huifen, u are anticipating, or not? heh.
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;