Thursday, February 28, 2008 @2/28/2008 10:28:00 pm
one more day to the end of the first week of my 7 weeks attachment! learnt quite a few things today; from filing the approved POs to giving the various copies to the finance department and also the marketing execs, to faxing orders to warehouse, to photocopying (ok this is not v nice to do but at least better than data entry
IMO) to mailing the origingal POs to the suppliers. this whole process is like interlinked and there are quite a few things to remember, especially the files to keep the POs and the photocopied versions.
hahaha my company spends quite an extensive amount on advertising (as in printing posters and all). hmm but considering their share in the regional world, it should be nothing LOL. I hope to be able to learn how to design those posters and maybe help too! seems kinda interesting. but the designers seemed to be rushing some proj, so I guess it's not the right time. maybe I'll try asking next week! I want to learn as much as I can! must make use of my time here, if not there'll be nothing to right in my report. LOL, that's secondary of course. main thing is to prepare myself for marcom! (:
anyways, my fellow intern-mates did OT yesterday for
NOTHING. they rushed like crazy, until late afternoon today, only to be told by their supervisor that they can actually stop, cos the technician will repair the comp or sth so that the whole process can be sped up unlike if done manually. I bet they must have felt like slapping the sup hard in the face cos the day before, he didn't suggest that and made them stay back. HAHHA. poor rachel. it's even more sad for mikail, cos I think he's the first person (that I know of) to OT on the
FIRST day of work. furthermore, it's his
FIRST time WORKING. and he's falling sick LOL. poor thing.
I thought my job was quite bad on the first 2 days. but come to think of it, I'm quite lucky. people in IRAS had to take some course/lessons that is like
another accounting module equivalen @_@ I think I'll just faint. so stressful.
I wanna watch the L show with bff! and leap years with dearest sandra!
there's a terrorist lurking on the streets! beware!