Sunday, February 24, 2008 @2/24/2008 11:01:00 pm
i went out with a(n) (also) green lover today!
spot spongebob!



tada! though not very nice, I hope my spongebob will love her card. and stupid, the glitter went through the paper and smudged my markers' ink ):<
asian's kitchen:happy girl no. 1 with zha jiang mian (:

happy girl no. 2 with wanton noodles

I swear today's the only time I had the MOST number of wantons at one go. above was my wanton noodles (yummy =D). those on the table were extra side dishes -- guo tie (also wanton) and chicken dumpling (xiao long pau, also like wanton). I think I ate like
10 of 'em =X
a wonderful spread (:
heavenly's the only word to describe the wantons, especially the xiao long bao. the juice that spurts out in your mouth when you bite the skin just makes you feel like you are the most fortunate person at that point. LOL.
cheers to our friendship yo!

(:(:


this reminds me of the 4e6 'prom'; I learnt this pose from there.

hah!


looking at some stunning news...

we are pointing at the worst-dressed-down-moments of some celebs. quite shocking =X

double-okay! cheng hui's look like the magnified version of mine. LOL

spongebob
<3s patrick!

I don't know, but I think I see quite a few places' dessert fork (s) with such dented ends. can someone explain the rationale behind it?

the wonderfully-sinful (opps) yet heavenly berry-chocolate cake from TCC (anw, it was my first time there! okay don't laugh at this mountain tortoise =X)

tomorrow's my first day of attachment. somehow, I feel tensed, but mostly i'm looking forward to it! hope it will be a good experience(: i'm gonna be a good girl and turn in before 12. goodnight world. I hope the attachment for whoever out there who's doing it would turn out fine as well. and! belle, if you see this, I hope you'll be less homesick!
b for
brave
belle! hehe.