<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 @2/05/2008 09:20:00 pm

Hello world(:

I think this is such a happy picture. scrutinise on my dearest cousin's shirt.


it says Mr. Happy. LOL. this reminds me of the Little Miss and Mr. story books that I read when I was young (and I still keep them! hahah). how I wish I can so carefree like my cousin. but don't belittle this girl. she has lots of work to do (at least for her age) too.



someone's finally legal (today) enough to drive (or at least, learn driving, HAHAH!) =p


who else, fairy jean (:

hello french mate, I hope tu'aime le card et le donuts (hahah I assume they are males =X) keep the sweet-candy-like box hokay! sorry I don't have time to go shop for a proper present for u ):

yesterday

a moderately productive day in library ytd. hahha, in case someone says it's not productive to study with her (i'm not referring to you, fel! hahah). managed to cover a bit of OM. good enough already I guess! but I must speed up my revision! if not CNY cannot enjoy ): anyhows, I think I'd be burying myself in books and notes during CNY, especially the first day (thurs) when my relatives come, cos that's the day when I WILL BE HOME. 2nd day-visiting (aftn to friends' house, then evening to the paternal side). 3rd day - visiting (my godma's house; maternal side). 4th day - visiting, again (aftn to my bro's godparents'; at night meeting up with UC! (:) haah ok, i'm quite looking forward to meeting up with the 5 lovely people!

it was botak jones-lovin' with hbf aft she ran finish her 4km (which she so insisted on doing cos she wants to burn the 2 biscuits---> siao char bo, so crazily obsessed with her already-so-light-weight) while I studied in the library.




the fries are calling out to me omg. but my bro said it's so-so only. maybe cos he ate it like near to 10 times already.

the greedy one...





VS the not-so-greedy one! ....hhahah jk babe XDXD



thanks ang for the banana muffin (: and for running with me today, though it's short one! caught up quite a bit with u! and it feels like a million years since I hugged you. hahaha. yay, can't wait for fri, we are gonna cny-visit together with chai and xm woots.

I hope bestie's doing well. hhaha study hard girl (this goes to everyone in UC except ADABELLE who is enjoying now hahah), I can't wait for sunday to arrive! I miss everyone in UC loads.

hey sandra! how are u! never hear from you for quite some time! we meet up on 23 or 24th? yes?

I have a stupid friend who is stupid enough to do stupid things that's totally stupid. oh wells.


- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;