Monday, February 25, 2008 @2/25/2008 11:23:00 pm
first day at internship!
guess what I did!
DATA ENTRY! sigh. i've never keyed in so many emails and names before. 900+!!!!! and I chiong-ed, hoping I'd finish it today so they'd give me more meaningful (as in more marketing-related) tasks to do! but I guess it's the same for everyone who started work today in other companies. Rachel, my coursemate, was in the finance/accg deptm doing so sorting for tax invoice. no much better. LOL. she's a nice girl. and she's so cute la, she told me she kept going to the pantry. she surprised me with a cup of ice milo (that she made) and some biscuits that she coped from the pantry. about an hour plus later after we came back from lunch. LOL. I think I've gotta run more. heh.
hope tmr would be better (:
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;