<body> <body>

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 @2/27/2008 11:43:00 pm

another huge bag of recipts with emails and names were being shoved to me yesterday. had to do the same thing as at work on monday. so I took my own sweet time and keyed in, since it wasn't needed yet, not in the near future I guess. it was a bad-throat day for me. I totally understand how fel felt the other time when she was having throat infection. it's really hard swallowing your saliva and even food. so I kept downing water, which resulted in my visiting the toilet like every hr or two yesterday. and I just ate fruits for lunch. rachel laughed at me la; LOL, she was just teasing me. went to aloha chalet after work for nyaa's COC. I thought the juniors did a pretty great job(: oh and ah fang and ah hua said about some pre-shanghai syndrome that they are having right now. and they hope sth would happen during their attachment such that they would be called back earlier. they are so nonsense. LOL. I think I'll miss the 2 of them (esp their presence in the club) when they are away in China. I hope I'll get into marcom now (I don't think i'll consider oiap anymore), which means that I'll be going for the overseas study trip at beijing in june, and! I'd be able to meet up with the 2 of them (hopefully), and maybe find kelvin, tricia, josh and kenny at shanghai/suzhou! and I wanna visit my shumin so badly. I miss Bo Ai ): awwww.

today was much better (referring to both throat + work) (: finally, I did sth different other than data entry. my (so-called) supervisor taught me how to write the purchases order form from the suppliers' invoice (on costs of printing posters for promo etc. yay she's a nice woman. actually, I think everyone in my department (A&P; make a guess what it stands for/Marketing) are quite friendly, just that I didn't dare approach them. anw, now A&P stands for advertising and promotions. they used to call it A&P but realised that marketing was better as the 'bigger umbrella'. oh and they celebrated my sup (cheng oon)'s belated bday just now and invited me to join (: and they wanted me to have the first piece of cake that cheng oon (ok, I call all of them by their names, cos they prefer so; that's good ain't it? they aren't like trying to show their rank or sth) cut, because I AM THE YOUNGES amongst them. but I was like, kong long rang li (young dinosaur let the elder have the pear). and the marketing manager lynn went like, "no one will take cos no one will admit that they are the 'oldest'" I had no choice but to take. LOL.
oh yes. and my poor intern-partners (Rachel and Mikail) had to OT today, cos their finance&accounting department needs to rush some stuff. it's plain suay-ness for Mikail la, cos it's his first day at work.

met up with ang, hbf, xm, zongwen and hbf's chewy (aka greedy pig; he really EATS A LOT!) at chompchomp for dinner! i was the first to reach serangoon mrt station (and I was early). everyone else came and we were only left with chai still nowhere to be seen. there justin suddenly told us chai seemed angry on the phone and will not be coming or sth. he and his speculations made us all freak out, esp xm I think. but ang and I was like, "we don't think she'll ps us..." and true enough, if not I can disown this hbf =pPpPpp
the unagi from the jap stall at chomp2 was great (: coffee tau huay was not bad too! can compare to choc's. some intelligent person still tried to defend her choc tau huay and putting down the coffee's. but in the end, she still gave in to our own creation --- choc+coffee. it tastes really good I think. I shared food with ang; chai ordered her rice in soup; zw, xm and jc shared (quite A LOT of) dishes. that jc can really eat ah! chai chai, your bf is a fan tong! he ate like 2 plates of rice and one bowl (ok maybe half cos we coped some from him) of porridge plus those sambal fish, vege etc. and! tau hauy as dessert + sugar cane drink 0_O amazing feat? LOL. that equates to my 3 meals a day. ok, can't compare like this. guys have high metabolic rate =X
gmax's really gonna be on on this sat! yay! dim sum buffet toooooooooo


I feel sad for kelvin and the rest cos they can't use blogger/wordpress in china. I think I'll just die not being able to pen down my life/feelings online. oh well, at least there's email. anw, they are starting their attachment on monday, all the best to them! (:

been missing bff (bestie; oh btw, while doing my data entry, where there's this contests thingy to ask people to answer what bff stood for, there's this unique answer: bratz forever friends. LOL), sandra (yay let's make 10th of every month happen ok? I'll fulfill our promise don't worry! leap yrs yo!) and my UC people. I hope belle's feeling better as the weeks go by =X yay and I'm happy to have met my fav running partners today (: the last time we saw one another was like during cny (almost a month ago).





p.s. have you ever wondered, if anybody in this world understood you at all?

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;