Thursday, January 24, 2008 @1/24/2008 09:49:00 pm
yay(: this week's coming to an end, and I am
happy cos many happy things happened which concerns me =D
i'm still quite in a state of shock as to what my group got for om project, nevertheless, it's something to rejoice about(:(: and ec too, thanks to the lenient and ever-so-helpful mr chan(: haha I agree with ms wong that that budaowong can be voted the most popular teacher of the month. he's like a honey attracting bees this whole week la. no one wants to find that selfish dennis anyway. cheers to my project team mate, cos w/o them, I guess the grades would never be so. I just hope IEF won't be worst than a C+ =X
but the irritating thing is i've still got the PMKT project that's yet to be presented. and it keeps getting post-poned, from friday (tmr) to mon and now (maybe) tues. global cities is not better. only today then I embarked on it, and the deadline is like next tues. 2,000 word report + ppt. i'll die. but luckily i've got ching wen working with me (: we'll share the pain together haha XD
i've been eating like a pig this week. and I still insist that I binged. I don't care what that HBF says about my sampling. oh whatever =pPp and she dragged me into the same boat with her by eating those cookies (she so insisted that I MUST EAT at least 2) that I brought that was meant for her ONLY.
weee....french 102 is finally over(:(: i've relieved that it's over. the written test was okay, but I don't think I will excel in it. just let me pass with a C grade at least. I'm still contemplating whether to go on to 103. actually I guess I'd pass, cos Mr Benoit(our french tutor, who also happened to be the module leader) said he's make us pass, SOMEHOW. LOL. he's a really nice gentleman with humour, and he's going to continue to teach the next 103 batch =D there's one person who is so FOR me to continue french, and one who's so AGAINST me taking it. who else, the former refers to my dearest
BFM, and the latter,
HBF. HHAHAHAH. i love my both of them, ok I'm being quite random here.
BFM is turning 18 soon (: and I'm gonna miss her for the next few weeks until after exams. nvm, we'll meetup during the hols (after my attachment of course!)
i'm going to get
500 a month from popular (: it's not alot, but at least the average. and it's a 15min bus ride from the WC market weee.. boy am I lucky! but I think lynn's even luckier. need to thank ong poh leng for allowing me to self-source though I exceeded, unlike some
Selfish Sue. hahah
SS.
tell me tell me what to do?