Monday, January 14, 2008 @1/14/2008 12:06:00 am
sooner or later, I think I'll just come here and blog once or twice at the end of the week, cos it's been really busy all these while ):<
I had a pretty good catch-up with bestie on thurs (: thanks for the _____ and company my dear! I love u to bits and pieces.
sometimes, whenever something's troubling me or I've got good news to share, u'd be one of the first few (not that there's many)that I'd thought of. feeling honoured? =p hahah, hope to see ur I-can-D soon =D and so sorry to stood u up for waiting for me while my tutor solved that (still unsolvable till now) problem. that stupid EC project la. I mean dreamweaver. mr chan reckoned the W drive's dead, that's why. or maybe it's my database's securiy. but i'm not the only one encountering this stupid shit =X didn't run cos it rained in the late aftn, which spoilt my evening mood to run. furthermore, there's the camp budget that I wanna rush finish by that day.
my ex-boss piggy phang was the first in my list of friends (of my age) to turn 19 on saturday! I think she's so fortunate, to have such a wonderful good friend like vanessa and the rest. especially vanessa la, she really planned it WELL. but hahah, someone was just kinda brain-blocked during the 'amazing race' or 'adventure hunt' (whatever u call it la) at some stations. there were like 7 stations in all within botanic gardens that she has to visit and to get to each, she needs to get clues (white paper located somewhere within a certain station) by looking out for red balloons. and there's a rose that she needs to collect from each station too. the roses were like dying while waiting for her to reach town la. cos some bday girl just happily reach bots at around 1.40. that phang suwah (I'm following the way vanessa calls her, LOL)! don't know what to say about her. whenever we stopped following her further in a direction, she just didn't seem to notice that it's the wrong direction; in fact, she continued walking. ain't stopping a BIG ENOUGH clue my dear? though we felt like retards following her left right up down back n forth, which made us all hot n sweaty (and left darren boon pms-ing; HAHHAHA), it was quite fun, and most importantly, the bday girl enjoyed and was appreciative (: the cup cakes that vanessa baked for susu was really pretty and yummy. she's a baker man =D met up with sandra after parting ways with the gang. as usual, the late queen was uber late; so I took my own sweet time to reach ms, and when I reached, I window-shopped for awhile before she reached. caught up on quite abit of her life (and also my life) with her.
hey girl, I just wanna let u know that I'm thankful that u trusted me with whatever u told me ytd. am really touched that I can be one of those few whom u'd share secrets with (: and I'd gladly be there for u whenever u need me (: just a call away ya? anw, just forget that (*^*&;%^$%$ jerk ):< I felt pretty uneasy (ok I shall not mention anything sensitive in case 2 pple throw stones at me =X) not running for 4 consecutive days (since tues), so I ran today (sunday) with ang! like finally!
hey running gf, this was our first official running dates tgt in 2008! but we've never have much dates since the start of the year, how to hit 100? nvm, u shall leave ur hols for me. rmb ah, enjoy with you poly friends in the first few weeks while I'm mugging, so after I'm done with my exams, u'll devote ur time to me ok (besides ur attachm)! =ppPPp anw thanks for accomodating to my running route today. I will strive to run 10km for SC this year (21km is just not for me now, maybe when I turn 21! hahaha, running 21km when u are 21, how cool's that?)
shopped with chai ard town and ms for cny clothes (ok I know it's a bit early but there's not much time, cos exam's approaching): ). had pepper lunch (for the first time, ok I know, I'm mountain tortoise) for lunch. hahah it rhymes XDXD thanks baby for the treat! u like always giving me treats. nvm, I treat u so nice (: anw, I'm anticipating ding tai feng! please save up so that by the end of the year; I'm sure i'd win in our bet =pPPPp forget about ur any-o-how one =p i think salmon's the best; chicken had quite a fair bit of skin n fats =X=X bought a bottom n a top/dress (hahha ang! it's the green one that u've got too =D; chai bought the brown an I ur fav colour, hahah I bought ur fav colour n u bought mine). but I guess I'll just wear back one of my dresses for new year. so difficuult to find something that's nice and cheap. it's like every dress is
everywhere nowadays ): I think the killiney coffeeplace is so-so only. the wang zai's kaya toast is better chai! nvm we shall try yakun tgt someday ok, then we'll see which is sg's best modern coffeeplace. i think it's dino years ago since I ate half-boiled eggs with the pepper n dark soya sauce. so nostalgent. the coffee is nice lei, unlike someone's teh =p oh yes, I must mention this. some ^%^&%^%^&% idiot (sorry babe, but I want u to know that I'm turned off =p) kept 'squeezing' out the melted butter out of every toast. feel like punching her man. u'd better not behave so if u eat with me next time...if not, hehhe, u don't know what I may do =pPP
thanks baby, I had a good time today, though we didn't buy much. the company is enough alr.I think I'm kinda confused now (hey sandra this is for u too, if u see it), after hearing what sandra told me ytd and from u too. but I don't want to make things so easy. not that I'm trying to be difficult or what, but u know, when it comes to such, must consider CAREFULLY one RIGHT. u tell me what shld I do?
sometimes, I just find that I'm so immature, though I think i'm the opposite. I don't know what i'm saying, so contradictory. I also don't understand myself. I think my gfs understand me more. many things have changed around me, many things, good or not-so-pleasant, has happened, and each time the latter happens, I just doesn't seem to learn form it. I still take things (not material ones) for granted. I think I'm still not hit hard enough =X hey wen yun, if you are seeing this, I hope u are feeling much better alr(: anything that u need help, we'll be there (:
good night world, gotta go print my notes now.