Friday, January 04, 2008 @1/04/2008 04:20:00 pm
SAY YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! NEO IS SO PROUD OF HERSELF! YEA felicia, lynn, louisa! mug of cheers to US CONQUERING IEF and OM PROJECT! WOOOOOTTTTTTTS! this day has finally arrived; waited so long for it man! been having less than 5/6 hours of sleep each day for this week! especially yesterday and wednesday ):
but out OM exceeded like 1,100 words; hope out tutor wouldn't mind =X I really hope I would at least get a B for IEF project (OM too). put in so much effort man. it's really driving me bonkers just editing the report and doing the citations properly. OM also, trying to decrease the number of words from 4500+ to about 4000 and I'm so happy, it's now 3600+ (: it's a remarkable feat ok! but before the submission we were all so worried. oh yes, and I actually forgot to turnitin for IEF project properly =X luckily I went to check at 1pm, and realised that I didn't click the submit again button =X ended up we were 1min late, but I guess it's nothing compared to those who submitted the hardcopy of the project late. many people were late in submitting the proj to level 9, and kpt refused to accept them. but ms wong was kind enough to keep for them; whether or not kpt will mark is a question =X I think the teachers are seriously not thinking, especially OM. cram together with IEF's poject deadline. out to kill us man, as in seriously KILL.
ok...2 core projects down, now left with PMKT and EC. but these are the 2 projects that I think I would enjoy doing, at least more than IEF and OM =X
hhahah, I think this was a nice one from kelvin (see last 2 sentences):
[= Kelvin Koh Tong Weng=] kohkoh17.wordpress.com. Stay true to who you really are... says:
what ud oing?
NEO! WOOOOTS! IEF and OM over! says:
bloggin!
NEO! WOOOOTS! IEF and OM over! says:
long time since i did
NEO! WOOOOTS! IEF and OM over! says:
i'm gonna celebrate proj over
[= Kelvin Koh Tong Weng=] kohkoh17.wordpress.com. Stay true to who you really are... says:
haha yea
[= Kelvin Koh Tong Weng=] kohkoh17.wordpress.com. Stay true to who you really are... says:
take a break
[= Kelvin Koh Tong Weng=] kohkoh17.wordpress.com. Stay true to who you really are... says:
u've gone so far
[= Kelvin Koh Tong Weng=] kohkoh17.wordpress.com. Stay true to who you really are... says:
woot
NEO! WOOOOTS! IEF and OM over! says:
yea
NEO! WOOOOTS! IEF and OM over! says:
many nights of little sleep
[= Kelvin Koh Tong Weng=] kohkoh17.wordpress.com. Stay true to who you really are... says:
little nights of many sleep
P.S.: hey dude, hope u can complete the IEF soon and that kpt will accept it. thanks for letting me disturb u last night!
yo! neo has thought up of her new year resolution for 2008 already ---> hope I'm not too late ):
8 resolutions for twentyzero
8!
1- Be more diligent in running (longer distances esp). haha ang and chai! see this?
I make sure u 2 tell me u are proud of me by the end of this year! i'll run SC yo!
2- try to make my mummy trust me more, and be less short-tempered towards her ):
3- more freedom in many many ways (not just from my mum).
4- pass IEF (no not just pass, must get past a C+!)
5- spend more quality time with family + girlfriends (:
6- in addition to resolution no. 1: eat(binge) less, exercise more!
7- SAVE more!
8-get a decent attachment with a decent post with a decent pay
I seriously lack sleep. I need to recuperate tonight. NEO shall be a good girl and sleep before the clock strikes 12 (: I think my mum would be so happy if I sleep so early today, cos she's been complaining about my sleeping late.oh wells, mums.
hahaa, I just can't contain my happiness. I feel so much relaxed and elated now because finally the 2 most brain-draining projects are submitted! haven't been running regularly cos of these 2 time-consuming projects! must start la, if not I can't fulfill new year resolution #1.
oh yes, louisa was super funny just now. she saw the 3-layered pork bun that felicia bought just now and she actually thought it was soursop. LOL! soursop where got so big one girl! change ur specs la, HAHAH, just kidding =p
I wonder how's bestie, UC, chai, and sandra doing. I miss all of them. especially sandra, haven't met up with her during the 2 weeks' holidays ):< hooray chai's staying over on sun! YESH catch up session! and yes, I'd like to leave a mark on ur creative journal.