Sunday, January 20, 2008 @1/20/2008 09:40:00 pm
friday
my cousin came over to my school fo np's openhouse today! (: hahhaha, together with the greedy ling (i'm getting back at u =p), we went from the convention to ba. hahaha they really gave out the donuts to us, even though we (as in chai and I) aren't freshies. previously we wanted to take from our space, but too bad, chai had an ambassador friend there doing duty who didn't allow her to go in =X hahah there's prob been too many np students pretending to be there for openhouse and taking the goodie bag (plus free donuts!). hahha, i'm guilty of it; on thurs I went with lynn to take! that girl is sure good at such things man! but I feel so guilty for eating so much donuts for 2 consecutive days =X but the donuts were really nice....:) hahahah we are so the typical singaporeans =pPpPppp
elaine, I hope you'll come np(: it's the best way for u to get your ACCA la seriously. and I hope you are fine ya....(: had a great catch-up with you! SIM food rocks right, except for the school fees hahah.
chai accompanied fel, lynn and I to look for her tutor shan before my cousin came (to solve the ec problem, what else). thanks girl, u've been a great
_ _ _ (ahhaa, you know what it is!) all these while! hearing me out, running, eating, accompanying me to see shan etc...(: what more can I ask for? love u la la la! remember to help me thank your tutor too! ask him not to explore it anymore! =D u are lucky to have such a helpful tutor (:(:
saturday
i'm so so so thankful that my group's ec website is finally going to be done weeeee! at least ytd's trip back to school (so sad right, sat still must go back to school) wasn't in vain! of so many times that we wanted to find mr chan, I think we were the luckiest ytd! (:
I was still 'scolding' him for neglecting us due to the openhouse just on fri when he wasn't very keen on helping us ): but he's a really a helpful tutor la, and I (or we) know that very well. i doubt tay ah bee is as nice as him. mr j chan is definitely one cute helpful budaowong (yes rhoda, budaowong). hahahhaahha, I feel so lucky that he's my ec tutor! he really helped our group ALOT! after trying out the new account pg and shopping cart at felicia's lappr, getting mr chan to help us solve a bit of the shopping cart problem and database as well, plus designing everything to make it appear PRESENTABLE, it was almost le soir (evening) already! mr chan saw us working till so late and commented (ded) (hahahah) us on being so 'hardworking'. but there's still a tweeny bit of problem, but that can be solved easily, I hope! if the new account thingy and shopping cart problem can be solved, what can't? =D
today
work): 'home' alone most of the time at my aunty's condo. when I reached in the morning, the family were preparing to go out (bring the kids out for tuition; my cousins lead a pathetic life). they only came back for a short while in the late aftn and were out again within 2 hours to their gran's house. something weird happened to the MYOB (a few times) and it almost freaked me out, cos I thought what I've done so far were not being saved. weird #1: when I went away for lunch and came back, MYOB showed the error box and said it had to terminate. I was like "oh shit, I didn't save..." but I couldn't stop the system from closing the software. but luckily, the data file kinda autosaved. so i tried saving the doc in zip (cos zip is smaller and it always works when I do it on my aunty's lappi) into the desktop, but it just won't work. so I thought it'd be alright if I leave it until at the end of the day. but when I tried saving it as zip at the end of the day, the error thing appeared again. and this time round, i really feel like dying (I was cursing and swearing oppsss) cos I keyed in the figures and everything until my brain got so drained (staring into the squarish thingy for too long is not good for the brain y'know, LOL) and I was so paranoid about losing everything. my worst fear was that I had to REDO. and true enough, when I went back to open the data file, it didn't have my previous records (only until the part before I went for lunch only). feeling all panicky, i msged and asked my aunty what to do. then suddenly I saw the another data file with exactly the same name but it was like "X" and the non-updated one was like "X
R". funny thing is, I saved for "X
R" but not for "X", but "X" was more updated (it was the file that autosaved). heng heng heng! I really don't want to waste one more afternoon to do the typing again =X
i'm determined to run more next week! after seeing something on the way home today. i've ran
<10km this week ):): shall start by joining chai at the track tmr morning =D
ang yi! what happened to u! i've not heard from you for a week alr! ):