<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @1/16/2008 09:21:00 pm

argh, stupid ec's giving me a headache. hopefully mr chan can solve the problem tmr, if not I will have to find chai's arab tutor (who writes a website book) for help =X

ytd was seen with mr chan trying to solve that irritable problem (somehow, the new account and shop cart page had some problem with my insertion of record ):< had the last ief lecture (not counting revision lecture) of the sem. was kinda sleepy throughout; I guess as the days or weeks go by, and as the exams approach, I'm getting more and weary =X went over to myspace to do pmkt project until around 5 plus, cos was supposed to run with chai. but it just had to rain before we run =X someone decided to gym and asked me to wait at the gym, but when i reached the gym, she told me to go back to track cos the rain had stopped. wahahh, that's like the shortest ever time that I stayed in a gym man. headed over to track and did only 2.4km, cos I'm not in the mood for running (better than never run XD haha okay I'm always coming up with excuses). chai ran 4km I think. saw this ex-krgean guy who called out 'eh, kent ridgean' when we ran by the soccer field (he was sitting at the bench along the track near the field); apparently there was some soccer IVP b/w our school and some ITE. I know I'm a bad influence at running, but school's making me lose interest; I'm already trying very hard to run harder whenever I'm running around my neighbourhood. oh wells. dinner was at clementi; some girl pretended to have no interest in my chee chong fan, made me feel so bloated =X hahha ok i'm harping on it like forever.


IEF tutorial was as usual. ms wong told us quite a lot of funny stories about overseas study trips and OIAPs/ITPs. actually she's quite nice, maybe only to our class LOL. skipped PMKT lecture because I had to seek help from chai's web design tutor. thanks girl, for taking time off to help; but apparently the tutor was busy with his tutorial class, so didn't get him to help. maybe I shall go look for him on fri, if mr chan can't solve the nagging problem. i'm keeping my fingers crossed =X i just hope it'd be solved asap. french was okay, at least I had BFM's company (: this will be the last lesson of Basic French 102 cos next week's the final oral+written test already. hopefully I can pass; still contemplating whether to cont' 103 if I pass 102 XD went home together with chai and talked about some stuff. we are just baffled why the world has become so. oh wells, whatever it is, they made the choice, so whatever it is, they shall bear all consequences. hey girl, hope you cramp is gone by now. drink more warm water. thanks for accompanying me to find shan today! and also waiting for my frenchie class to end! appreciated much! (:(:


rhoda mummy! how are u? free next week to meet up for lunch and some catch-up? text me! =D
ang! how's ur mugging coming along! hopefully we can run together this weekend! jiayou!
sandra dear (: hope you are fine and all; anything, I'm here.

i'm quite taken aback how some people can so blindly claim certain things and twist the story until it seemed like they are not responsible at all ):

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;