Monday, December 31, 2007 @12/31/2007 09:23:00 am
updates from the past week!on x'mas day =D

jr's nice neighbours gave her family these (:

bake...

bake..

the brownie mixture (of sugar+egg+flour+ LOTS of chocolate+butter) looks hmm....

haha, I made a mess of jr's cooking area =X


she said cinnamon was good =p

pigging around while waiting for the cake to finish backing:

she's the pig!

the result of staying up till 6am in the morning to do project

the brownie done! it doesn't look very good on the outside, but still edible hahha! our first attempt eh!
wednesday (boxing day)morning:met up in school for OM+PMKT project. PMKT was pretty productive (:
I want my future bf/husband to do this for me too =D

the cake sure was nice, but SINful =X yea chai, justin sure can bake! very good for a first-timer!
evening:UC [incomplete one cos belle wasn't with us ):] came over to my house for out (post) x'mas celebration(: my mum was very nice to whip up sphagetti for them, and it tasted really nice, not that I want to boast about my mum's cooking! but it's just a good treat! we took away one large seafood pizza too. plus there was brownie + cocktail (we mixed peach vodka with cranberry and grape juice); a very diluted cocktail =X. we were really damn full.
haha, huiching looks cute here.


pizza! it's as nice as hawaiian I swear!

LOL, she abit 'seh' after drinking one sip. guess she can't take alcohol. sorry ah girl =X

ya suhua, I know the brownie looks ugly. but it's chocolatey <333 just too sweet =X

opening up the presents!
jr is sure cheeky.


thank you junru for the lovely messages! <33

the one on the right sure can drink. LOL.

the centre girl is a lucky one...

cos she got the organisor that is custom-made by neo (:
cheers to our 5 years (and counting still) friendship!

hahah, saw that red bottle? guess who's hand that belongs to.
(:

they secretly hate me and want revenge.

doesn't this picture reminds you of elder sister taking care of the younger one?

hello pretty little xiao hui ching =pPpP

not bad, but pop doh's still the best la JUN RU!


a super childhood game.

I love jr's bun! =D

to sum up the beautiful boxing day with:

hahha, don't kill me jr! =p
thurs-satI survived 3 days of work --- 3 straight days =X
met up with dearest cousin elaine on sat evening! cos someone insisted on giving me an (overdue, LOL) birthday treat. thanks girl, for the stuff(: sorry chai I went there first not waiting for u ): but the food there's better than asian kitchen I think!
waiting for the food!



emo--


I think my curry softshell crab rice is really good (: nicer than my cousin's tom yam noodles. LOL, maybe cos I don't fancy tom yam =X the salad topped with mango sauce is as good as ang's schoo's that I tried the other day! maybe even better! a real good appetizer yo!


I love my pretty cousin heaps!

I like using timer! cos we need not trouble others and I secretly like to lower my head to take photos, HAH!
she's cool! (:


my gorgeously sexy cousin (:

monkey-ing around in the toilet =X


hello chai! rmb the chai tea we saw on CA's menu? This "chai tea" was on the chocs display when we walked past it in MS.
sunday (301207)guess who's the last to turn eighteen (:

my favourite running girlfriend.
YAY! someone finally turned 18! hooray =D congratulations on your new membership to the m18 club (: hope you enjoyed yesterday! I'm happy you invited me to celebrate ur special day with u, I really do appreciate that! =D
hahah, that girl actually fell for my trick when I told her that I made her an ugly card for her bday. I really can see her disappointed face when she saw that any-o-how-done card (the real one was hidden in the ugly one hahha)! LOL. even chai and xm thought that I really meant that card as ang's bday card. I think chai's crazy. her card for ang was really done quite painstakingly. see ang, you are so xing fu; received 2 pretty cards for ur bday! aren't you touched?
ajisen was nice! oh and and! we ordered a few side dishes, one of them the fried tofu. but we only ordered one plate of fried tofu. and awhile later one waiter came with another plate. but don't know for what reason, we tried to play smart and told the waiter that we were being served an extra plate, but chai went to put her chopsticks on one of the plate, hoping that the waiter would just give that extra plate to us since it can no longer be served to other customers. but no, the waiter actually said he would bring one to the kitchen ):< we were really too much for our own smartness =X 4 of us weren't thinking properly; the idea of one more plate of tofu just swelled in our heads, HAHHA. but I really wonder if that waiter actually served that extra plate to other customers. hmm.
we foursome wanted to try this dessert that chai so praised, but it was out of order =X we laughed alot and rotted inside ajisen for quite awhile being mean people (talking about _____ jokes and many more! hahha!) played prank on chai by hiding her camera initially. xm is really good la, can control so well! I really couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing (choking on myself; karma huh chai) when I saw how worried chai seemed. then ang and I hid xm'a when she and chai was away in the toilet. but I felt kinda bad for making xm look so worried. she seemed to really believe that she lost her camera =X sorry girl ):
I love my favourite running girlfriend loads loads (: thanks for putting up with my rants on msn and the way home too =D hope you had a fun time yesterday, and enjoy the long long message (: more running dates with you babe! sorry I couldn't join u guys today for the countdown ): (sorry chai too!)
I haven't really thought of any 2008 resolutions. hmm.