<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @12/18/2007 11:08:00 am

tagged by chaisiewling (:


Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. Visit EUROPE when I finished schooling
2. Marry someone who loves me (MUCH) and I love him too; and give birth to adorables (:
3. Backpack with bestie and maybe my other gfs

Three Screen Names You Have Had:
1. Neo!
2. Li Zhen
3. patrick/peanut (dubbed by weiqi)

Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1. my eyeLASHES (:
2. my hairy hands XD
3. my current hair

Three Things That Scare You:
1. LOSING MY LOVED ones ):
2. not being able to walk or see (if I meet some horrible accident, i.e.)
3. lizards. LOL.

Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. handphone
2. my bag
3. wallet (with money and ez-link)

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. t-shirt
2. shorts
3. hair(rubber) band

Three Of Your Favorite Bands/Musical Artists:
1. AVRIL LAVIGNE <33
2. Jay Chou (:
3. BLUE (:

Three Things You Want In A Relationship:
1. Honesty (is the best virtue!)
2. Being pampered and loved =D and he has to love treat my family and gfs well too!
3. Understanding

Three Physical Things About The Preferred Sex That Appeal To You:
1. Smile (with dimples esp!)
2. ______ (guess!)
3. eyes/eyebrows

Three Of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Using my lappi to do non-school related stuff
2. Shopping
3. Entertainment (listening to music/watching tv)

Three Things You Want To Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Go and bathe and wash my clothes
2. Meet rhoda later, if possible!
3. hahha, start on chai's card =X

Three Careers You're Considering / You've Considered:
1. Marketing/Advertising-related
2. Setting up my own business
3. Retiring to become tai tai by 50 (hahha, not too early right?)

Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation:
1. England/London
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. Paris, France

Three Kid's Names You Like:
1. Jacelyn
2. Aloysius
3. Jamie

Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Girl:
1. SHOPPING
2. Dressing up
3. Combing my hair and looking into the mirror (constantly)

Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Boy:
1. ?
2. ??
3. ??? I need people to tell me how boy I am. LOL.

Three People You Tag:
1. ELAINE! hello cousin where are u! let's meet up soon? my hols are here (:
2. KELVIN KOH
3. Tricia(: hello classmate, I know you read my blog. so here's sth to loosen up amidst projects! gambate!


will be back to update about camp! shit I need to go bathe now I'm super late in meeting fel and louisa =X

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;