Sunday, December 02, 2007 @12/02/2007 02:41:00 am
a post bombarded by photos (:look who
just turned 18 2 days ago...
"I am the superwoman!"we had an early dinner at this jap restaurant called wakau or sth (in MS level 3; near chpt 2) to celebrate the youngest baby(of UC)'s belated bday. their pasta + baked rice are superb! especially the baked rice! it's definitely nicer than swensen's (: a pity jr was stuck at tuas/jurong due to traffic jam and she couldn't join us for dinner ): while waiting for jr to arrive, we walked around after our dinner. we headed to this xing wang hk place. they serve yummy polo bun(: i'm too weary to type on.. I think photos can describe better huh.

nth much better to do at kiddy palace =X so much for being 18 peeps. LOL.

someone is happy with her card, which makes me happy too(: at least, I know, our efforts' are worth the while (:



(:




my house had these "chicken-designed" spoons:


she loves her scarf...

'cos it had her name on it! look to the left-most corner!

haha, so bimbo! jk...chill!

she's advertising for this bodyshop product. LOL.
hah...

XDXD kelvin said we looked les. LOL. tootsy1 <3s tootsy 2 (omg, 3000 years since I used this word)

go try! it's really HEAVENLY! haha belle was so funny. so kept repeating she wanted to eat polo bun for like 63876274623716287123 times while we were deciding our order. LOL.

ok..this is a total rip-off. i pitied jr cos it's just maggie noodles+ a few veggie+canned pork.hahah the typical neo, again XD

hahah jean, see this?

I think she actually 'glowed' in the dark can (too fair already).
we are absolute camwhor
ERS:

cw+rhoda(:

rhoda+jr(:

rhoda+belle(:

hmm?..

finally right

LOL, jr looked like she is being photoshop-ped into the photo. I look like the background can =X only belated bday girl looked pretty fitting into this photo.

wahhaha..finally i finished blogging! but it's not the kind of can't-wait-to-finish-blogging kind of entry (: i shall end with this:

MUHAHAHAHH! me bad =X but I think belle they all would agree with my putting it here! can blackmail u in future rhoda! blea =pPPPpp