<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @12/25/2007 12:29:00 am

merry christmas world (:

it was an eventful day on x'mas =D
ran a considerable distance (compared to my past few running sessions HOHOHO) in the morning! I shall do it later too, before heading to jr's house to bake! was late in meeting ang ang, partially cos I forgot to bring out my drawing materials ): I think I seriously suck in being punctual ): I don't like to kep people waiting but I'll always drag until the last minute to bathe and dress up, ending up being late MAJORITY of the time ): tried the thai food intro-ed by felicia chin's campus yummy tv programme. I had roasted chicken while ang ate the fish one. I think her fish one is nicer (: the chicken was so-so to me. but their salad was good, and the thai rice! yummy =D the tom yam soup was alright, though I don't really like tom yam =X

explored SP for awhile to digest the food. wanted to draw x'mas cards in her school library while ang studies for her test but SP's library closed early on x'mas even ): I think SP's structure (ooopppss) got a bit of problem. the wind like all kana blocked; it was quite stuffy if you are indoors, unlike NP. in the end we decided to go clementi's macs to do our stuff, cos there's air-con! XD

did this picture make u salivate?

hmm....the ugly roasted chicken finished by lao niang=X

I love my ang ang, to bits and pieces until no further bits and pieces (: LOL

ang! U look so pretty here, where got ugly? =p

she loves my present for her (I hope)

she made me this and that's my present. I love her long letter (: so sorry girl, your x'mas card was so lousy-ly done ): nvm, SOMEONE's turning 18 soon. that will definitely be ENOUGH TO woah u, I hope (:

my ugly card for her ):

ang ang is so hardworking XD

she's so neat please. it's just notes for studying and she actually drew them so nicely. if it's me, I couldn't care less, cos sooner or LATER, it will end up in the bin. LOL
thanks for the meet-up today BABE, though it was short! I hope we will be able to run tgt when school reopens? like every thurs, again?deal?

slang joined us around 5, and we headed to great world to meet his 2 friends, chee hong n eileen. eileen is not ba ba lor, ang soon loong. she's quite a nice person to talk to =D chai joined us at around 8. the moment she came, she complained about her neck. ok i know, it's my scarf's fault. but please go and wash it before wearing alright! went over to justin's church (opp great world; st B sth) after justin arrived. chai and I tried to be funny at the see-saw, trying to test who's heavier =.= the carol-singing session was kinda an eye-opener, very different from the modern kind. it was quite solemn, but I guess that's what it should be like. some of the songs were quite familiar, but I didn't really sing. the kids can really sing well, so soothing to the ears (: so sorry that I had to ps the two of them and leave for home first, cos my mum was rushing me already.


yay, baking cake at jr's house later (:
x'mas celebration with the clique at my hse on wed =D i look forward to it can. everyone is staying except hc. yayay, we can play mahjong and monopoly yo! can't wait! hope it will be fun =D miss them loads loads.
working from 27-29 ):
dearest sandra, I can't go out with u on 27th ): how?

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;