<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @12/25/2007 12:00:00 pm

I just quarrelled w my mum over some freaking childish matters. I don't know is she the childish one or me. maybe it's me. blame me for my carelessly then, for leaving things around and letting her find out ):


photos from saturday to make myself feel a little better(:

i'm bringing sexy back...

YEA!

heheh, pardon me, but let my head swell a bit can?


pop doh's box is lovely ain't it?

(:

say cheezzzzz

ain't my hairy gf's nails pretty?

look at that water glutton!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5147901806183056770" />

hahah, I'm glad she loves it much much (:

someone insisted we pose with the x'mas tree at changing appetites.

our food!

I <3 ling =D

I'm poor at imitating the duckie, unlike someone.



the retarded chai

so glam, right? heheXD

hidding in the baby's changing room to do all these:


constipated pose

chai trying very hard to 'gek' dimples.

awwww!

please dial 1900-112-6868 for $___ donation. LOL.


hello UC, u guys see the dress that you bought for me? and the bling bling long necklace! (:



- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;