<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 @11/06/2007 10:42:00 pm

some pictures from sunday (doing IEF project on a freaking weekend at JE library):

this is what IEF does to u:


(so sorry lynn! don't throw eggs at me =X)

rarrr!!!!! see my fringe so frigging long. i'm cutting my hair this week yo! can't stand my hair being so long already. HHAHA, but kinda can't bear it. oh wells.


she's camera shy...

i see no ray of hope in..... ):

this is dedicated to you girl! happy belated 19th (((: you've been a wonderful classmate, groupmate, friend, you name it =D

(a picture from past class outings) see, she's always hiding from the camera.

hehe, today's trip down to acer early in the morning wasn't in vain. I'm so thankful to edmund for telling me I could recover a new adaptor for FREE. hahha. it really makes a whole world of difference; calling acer and going down to the service centre myself. oh wells. the customer service personnel on the line is sure lazy+rendered poor service ): but the guy who helped me change for a new one said something like "actually we can't change for you, cos it's due to wear and tear, but I'll change it for you". how =X right? somemore in the receipt it wrote "change out of goodwill" so omg, goodwill.say until so nice. but aye, I must be thankful, at least I need not waste my mum's 100+ bucks. acer sure knows how to rob people. dell's adaptor is like half the price lor.

headed to school for IEF projet meeting. was fighting to stay awake during IEF lecture. wasn't very successful in the middle of the lecture. sigh. supposed to run in school with ang but her lecturer had last minute plans about makeup tutorial, so we changed to meeting at clementi stadium instead. headed home to catch half an hour nap and to do some of my stuff before meeting her to run. I had the mood to run today, but don't know why I got the stitches after about 4km. ): quite long since I experienced this already. and the stitch just got worst as I proceed to run 5 more rounds. didn't want to stop cos I seldom have the mood and energy to run! someone tell me how to solve this problem? =X

did my ranking for year 3 specialisation just now. wee. I've decided on marketing communication = marcomm, even though I can't do IAP (6 mths attachment) during the second half of yr 3. I think it's better to pursue my interests than to try working, cos there's plenty of opportunity to work in the years to come when I graduate. yay marcomm has advertising and PR. woots advertising! I like (: it's actually a combi of business+mass comm.but more of the business side yo.

ok, i'm off to research more on my IS project.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;