Saturday, November 10, 2007 @11/10/2007 02:06:00 pm
people, say hi to my BF:

BF stands for bimbotic french (mate).
we weren't being attentive in french yo. HURHUR.


jean for gracious?
yesterday was pretty much uneventful except seeing chai in can 2. after PMKT tutorial, fel, lynn, oats,chai bao (hahah olivia) and I went over to canteen 2 for our lunch. hey chai, am I glad to see you there too! hope you are surviving your projects well! year 2 sem 2 is no kick ok, we must tell ourself that! after this year we'll be much better in year 3, in terms of workload, I GUESS! (:
omg I'm addicted to the delfi chocolate mint (chai, it's that one who stood and eat in ntuc that day). throughout the french lessons I kept munching on it every 5 or 10 minutes. HAH!
hey jean, thanks for the company during/before french lessons every friday. it's so no life of both us to stay back for EP right! but, our passion for french shall beat everything else! HAHAA =D you are way too cool to bitch with, share (secrets) with, yada yada. I wanna go the whatever street (near arab atreet) one day! u always seemed to be having so much fun when you go there. not fair, I also want to see that heartthrob!
ello ello world! I know everyone' stuck in the same situation as me. projects/assignments/tutorials piling up like shit. so I shall not complain too much cos everyone (almost, maybe) is stuck in this stinky boat of torture. torture that poly life has given us ):
talked to shihui on msn yesterday night. so many people suddenly wanted to go to the OIAP. even kelvin, josh and their gang. all these who wanted to take marcomm changed their direction to taking marketing+OIAP. ))): too bad I don't have the chance. so envy shihui =X her mum is so supportive of her going.
YO mummy! see u soon XDXDXDXDXD
I'm missing the world! especially my girlfriends! =D