Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @11/13/2007 11:16:00 pm
haha, I had a hair cut! got many different opinions. acutally it was a bit longer, but I told the hairstylist to trim it even shorter. but still can tie, so i'm not sad that it's (that) short. WHAHAHAH. weiqi said my head looks even smaller now (contrary to big head's) LOL.
EC tutorial was pretty slack today, like what's new. I don't like EC cos there's always some problems with the programmes that we need to use in class. I don't experience that when I did the website for CIP. hmph. but my tutor who is also my advisor was very patient with all our queries, so I'm ok with it! (:
IEF lecture saw ms koh going through 2 graphs, ONLY. I think she's not as bad as what she seems to me during the first lecture. in fact, I think she may even be better than my tutor ms wong in terms of being outright saracastic.stayed in school till 7 plus for the psych (IS) project ): nvm, thurs will be here so everything will be over soon.
went to work after school yesterday. wanted to go back to school for BA happy hours but couldn't finish my aunty's work. but i'd really want to do. heard from my serve china mates the video was touching beyond words.wah, I want to see it! see can make me cry anot. HAHA. I suddenly missed the children alot, especially my shu min. wonder how all of them are doing now. if only my mum let me go for OIAP, I may be able to visit those kids in BO AI =X I gope shu min's able to walk even better on her own now and not fall so frequently. it really hurts to see her fall, I can still remember.took 151 home and it broke down ):< from hougang it (the bus) already had some problem and were making alot of 'noises' (Signs showing). but it lasted till bukit timah. how amazing huh. and we were stranded at adams road and had to walk quite some distance to the next bus stop. this is the second time I experienced a bus breaking down. I end up waiting quite long for another bus. and hungry girl can't wait, LOL.
hello angang! you are fortunate you have a heart-of-a-gold sp schoolmate! please please please take good good good care of your phone! don't ever lose it again. (if you ever get to see this), I will fine you if you lose it again! 10% if your phone bill. HAHHAHA. try me! =pppPpp
rhoda siu hoi san! hope you are surviving your group buzz presentation! friday is only 3 days away (: look forward to dinner with you soon yo!
ief tutorial tomorrow. sigh. must rack brain cells to explain those MCQs.mmmm.

i wore this (pretty cos it's given by my pretty gf veggie!) dress to my bro's godsis's wedding. I should say the ambience at raffles town club (the hall there) is easily as good as some normal hotels. at least they served good food, I think. only the golden mushroom abit weird. I am starting to like smoke salmon after that day! too bad the cold dish only got so few of it. good things always come in so little. and the yam paste with pumpkin dessert is so heavenly! hhaha good for the sweet-tooth me (: the bride (my bro's godsis) was really gorgeous on sunday night. oh btw they held it on 111107. LOL, how easy to remember their anniversary huh. the groom sang on the spot some chinese love song to the bride la. he knelt down somemore. so touching! XD
I asked my bro this that day:
Me: So how you want your wedding to be like and where?
Bro: I want it to be very lavish.
Me: You think you so rich ah, haven't earn big bucks eh...
Bro: No money then don't marry lor.
whatever la, as if he really won't. I don't believe him. and he's always so ambitious.