<body> <body>

Sunday, October 21, 2007 @10/21/2007 09:09:00 pm

yay yay (:
did 5km with chai and ang ang today! completed within the timing I hoped to acheive (but not within chai's hope, I guess). but thanks anyhow for the 2 of them, again (you guys know why la huh, if not someone will start saying I am naggy again). ang was really nice to bring bananas for us in the morning (: it was raining when i woke up, and my mum was like, "raining how to run?" she'd be gloating if I can't run LOR. she's always against me running, why HUH? alright, maybe she's worried about me.. anyhows, it stopped raining before I left the house=D

chai was (pretty) fast during the race actually. she like keep on increasing speed though she saw ang and I left behind and she slowed down. she would increase after she slow down again. LOL. maybe cos of her stringent IVP traingings (that got her stamina so good) this week.

the cereal with milk rocked (: dumpling noodles add on to the good brunch that I had yo. of course, these are accompanied by the good company I had today. yay I love the both yo <:)

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;