Thursday, October 18, 2007 @10/18/2007 11:00:00 pm
school's started ):):):):
ok, I think IEF lecture's gonna be dreadful/awful/disastrous....ok whatever worst terms you can think of. my lecturer's a psychotic who's probably gone haywire somewhere. maybe I'm a bit mean to say that of her, but I think she fits that category so perfectly well, because she can be way MEAN-ER than me. she can say things like "get the hell out of here" to those who were late for her lecture on tuesday. and no, that's not her crudest terms that she'd ever used. she said she can say even nastier things. uhm, maybe the four letter word? I don't know, BUT i'm anticipating her to say that, then I can tell my friends how crude a lecturer I have. LOL, ok, I'm bad. AND! she damn sarcastic! sarcastic beyond salvation. she said that there are students amongst us that will definitely be slower than others, not cos they choose to be slow, but cos god has given them that little IQ blah blah. wah. so mean can. and she also mentioned how she's not gonna be a charity and help us print notes. oh whatever, since when are lecturers so kind.
I was fighting to stay awake throughout her lecture. it's like I'm so super dreary and my eyes are on the verge of closing but that her voice seemed so threatening. threatening me to stay awake and listen, somehow. HHAHA. die la, from now onwards must read more papers! I'm so detached from the daily happenings I think! nvm, I guess it's not too late to start now. if not get picked by that unstable-in-thinking woman in lecture I WILL DEFNITELY die a horrible death =X anw, heard from kelvin she's not married. ok, women of her 'golden age' tends to get a bit out-of-balance in thinking (just like the bumble bee) >.
ok...enough about such SICKOs. they only dampen my mood.
had new york new york again on tuesday with the popular people for roland's farewell party. oh man. it's the second time in 2 weeks that I visited there =X but the food is nice and cheaper than NYDC/SWENSENS all that. and got comfortable seats! I LIKE (:
oh yesh and that JUSTINA is so camera shy. yyyyyyyy, y huh justina (AHHA i know you read my blog so please answer pleasssssseeeeeee, heh)?
yesterday
I ran campus with ang yesterday. and stupid me go drink one packet of vitasoy less htan half an hour before our run cos I just felt like drinking something. so the vitasoy was dancing in my stomach while I ran, but luckily I didn't get any stitch =X we did one round and HOHO, we thought of something pretty clever while on our way to the bus stop. cos I saw this woman gym instructor (from our gymwerkz) running down the slope from the sports complex (the carpark area), so I told ang, "eh, we should run in the opposite direction the next time we do campus, so can do 2 rounds hor?" hahha clever right. cos opposite direction less slope. (ipward)slope to tackle is reduced to only one I think. HAHHA then got so many downward slopes WOOOTSSSS! =o) ok this is lazy neo again.
today
I was late for ISP today ): what's worst, I assumed my lesson was at blk 56 and I went into the class that I saw on my timetable (assuming it was 56; I didn't read the blk). and when I went in I saw lynn and my _________. wah damn embrarrassing! =X=X then I quickly rush to 53 =X
the tutor was quite friendly and engaging! but she ate into our lunchtime. she took slightly more than 4 hours for the whole lesson=X I was going to doze of quite a few times la, but I didn't, of course (: social pyschology was pretty interesting! and the projects to do are so gonna make us look like fools but intrigueing, I guess! =D
I hit my PB for 2.4 today! all thanks to chai eh! but I could have done better, I think. aye, tired la, consecutive 3-4 days running =X somemore yesterday I ran twice. one in the morning by myself one in the evening with ang.
pictures from monday:

yay felicia holding my masterpiece (((: hope she likes it!

the beautiful scenery at clarque quay!



ok...this girl really liked taking the view of the river.
(ok stupid blogger hung up on me ):< )
I MISS my BESTIE ( I KNOW YOU KNOW WE BOTH KNOW la =D); UNITED CRAPS!(: ; CHAI (hey girl, ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR IVP alrights?) DEAREST SANDRA (HELLO girl, if you happen to read my blog, just wanna let you know, be prepared to receive a pretty card for you legal day yo!); ANG! you've been missed too, hope you get your phone back. may the conscience of the person who took your phone prick until he/she can't sleep and suffer many bad bad consequences of stealing! LOL, does this make you feel betterrrrr? ;)