Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @10/09/2007 11:51:00 pm
(please tolerate this uber long post, heh)
I shall start my post with the best card that I'd ever received in my 18 years of life (:

thanks babe, aren't you proud that I love your card like how justin loves you? HHAHA.

she's trying to spoil my eyesight. LOL. I lost track of where I was reading on the first few sentences la. so I gave up reading when I received the card from chai. but I managed to finish it in peace later on.
081007wahahah, I received the first wish at 11.58. hahah the anxious chai managed to be the first one. how rare right, for her to be early, or even PUNCTUAL. HAHAH too bad bestie wasn't the first. but she was actually THE FIRST at 12am. thanks for the wishes from the following people. you guys are cool yo (:
rhoda <3; chai =D; sandra =)) ; ex-boss! ; cousin elaine :) ; ger; chloe; ang ang; shu hui; kelvin (kr); jr; cousin meiling; christine; cousin ah pong; weiqi; fel; ching wen; xiuqin and weiling fr sa (hahha I'm so touched they actually still remembered); justina; cheng hui; hui ching; kelvin (leo); xueying; roland; siyi; belle etc. ahhh...and those who wished me on msn and friendster! sorry if I left anyone out yo. am really thankful for the blessings and all, a birthday wouldn't have been meaningful without these wishes from you guys.
my cousin came over to my house to ton on sunday. she wanted to be the first to wish me (face to face), but yea, she was beaten by someone who shares the same last (chinese) name as her.
anyhows, I slept late and woke up early to run, with ang ang! she gave me a surprise visit at my house (when we are actually suppo, with the lovely havs + cute and (I can see got put in a lot of effort) card. LOL. i don't care about the packaging/appearance; it's the effort that you put in that matters =D are you more relieved now that I said this? HHAHA.

the swarovski crystal embellished on the right side the hav. oh woman.

aww, ang. your card so cute la. just want you to know, I LOVE ANG (: you're the best running partner yo =D

my cousin and I were late in meeting chai. it was supposed to be 12 at cityhall, but end up we 11.45 then leave the house. but it turned out that the late queen (I still told my cousin that I'm so gonna be sorry for being so late cos I reckon that veggie would be early cos it's my bday. haha ok whatever, i was wrong la) was cabbing down to clementi almost the same time as we reached clementi.
at new york new york, where I started sin-ning for the start of my day:


i'm fascinated at how you can actually write those tweeny writings so neatly as if you'd used a ruler! =PPPpppp

she's so sick of my annoyance she's hatching a plan to kill me =X

we are both england lovers yo. hey chai, i'm deal with your deal, if you get what I mean!

rockers pose rocks (:

awww....

it so resembles the one back in secondary school, just that it's suhua instead of my cousin.

we are wishing with the pretty card (not bday cake LOL)

i'm finally 18 yo. btw, chai's trying to do a '1' and my cousin, an '8' (in case you can't fathom what they are trying to do =ppP)

the roasted chicken, salad and fish and chips got us happy girls too full to move or camwhore anymore =X

I love you both <3333 =)





cheers to us legalising yo. opps. someone's not yet. the one on the left, I mean.

thanks chai for the similar lovely dress you are wearing that you bought for me. I sure am lovin' it.
how sweet can dearest chai be right.

haha not for me one la, is for the (my bro-look-alike) bf of hers.
hairy gf left at 3 to meet her bf for the 1 month (:(:
sland joined my cousin and I after chai left.




heeren's toilet mirror is love hahaha =D

the 'muscular' neo XD

I promise I won't do it again; spare me pleaseeeeeeee


was unwrapping the box with my present in it.

slang was lame enough to do this.

there's ain't 7 boxes; he bluffed me =X
had dinner at nydc:



hahah chai! this mudpie had your fav mango in it you know. so sorry you didn't get a chance to try it!
stupid connection of mine la! ):
chilled at starbucks with my hairy partner and her super camwhorish boyfriend after dinner ((:

the camwhorish boy's good idea.



cheers....

to their love yo <333


so sweet ah. I think I'm getting diabetes already. LOL jk =pPppp
by now...I'm already tired of uploading the photos....but I must upload them STILL! don't care.

that's ghost justin trying to scare chai from behind.

retarded. LOL this is what happens when camwhoring ideas are low.


someone's eager to have a piece at it! (:

we love starbucks?! heh.
haah gays...(LOL we forced them to do this; cos I'm the bday girl and I'm the biggest yo. blea)



I LOVE CHAI SIEW LING SERENE <:


he complained that his card is not as nice as mine (from xl). LOL.
todayjust as I thought I had received the prettiest card ever, something else came along...
my dearest ex-boss dropped a visit at GWC, to pass me this (also very nice) BIG BIG card with many many photos. can see that she took pains to do it. LOVE YOU LA PHANG SU HUA, though you've never been a fantastic boss. LOL. jk. your art-work is improving under our influences eh!

I love this cake cos it's from my ex sitting partner, and it's chocolatey.

OMG this and the one above really touched me man, from the bottom of my heart <3 (: I'm gonna wrap it up in plastic hahaha.

a second xl trying to kill my eyesight. ignore the ugly white patch.
to chai: thanks for spending lunchtime+night with me on my birthday despite it being your one month anniversary. rest assured whatever you requested for in the card will come true for sure =D you've been not just a wonderful but gorgeous and BRILLIANTTTTT girlfriend. I LOVE YOU and you know that. thanks for watching my back, I should be the one saying that! heh. the old chai and neo shall still go shop for cheap thrills (tgt) even if wrinkles and white hair emerges.LOL.honestly, I'm happy for you that you had such a doting bf. cherish him (I know you will).to elaine: hey darling cousin! thanks for doing the nails and hair and drawing my eye for me! you can go be some stylist or something la.you're pro (: thanks for celebrating my 18th with me, though I didn't spend yours with you ): it's great having talks with you throughout the night, though both of us were really shagged. we just wanan catch up more with one another and not miss out on any of our lives. and whatever you do, I'll support you (HAHAH referring to your newfound) to phang: ex-boss susu! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. you've improved a great deal! I LOVE YOU LA (: hope to work more often in future with you.I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UC CELEBRATION YO =D