<body> <body>

Monday, October 29, 2007 @10/29/2007 12:28:00 am

photos from fri:

mummy+kor2's mian(s)

my minced chicken noodle. yumm.

this is double yum. so tasty and...non-____ (hhaha, ok maybe not for the sauce; and please don't kill me, for those who knows what I mean)

this chinese salad is so appetising please (:

ok, the xiaolongbaos ain't that fantastic. btw, I learnt a new skill of eating it. must dip in the vinegar (my face changed when I realised it's vinegar cos I hate vinegar HAHA) then bite abit and suck the sauce into your mouth before eating the longbao. whahahhaha =D

overall, asians kitchen is a fairly good place to dine at if you want comfy ambience yet not too ex kinda food.

photos from sat!
@ chai's IVP:


eh chai, I just realised that you are wearing the bus no. that I can take home from clementi. XDXD

KOKKUN! long time since I saw this ex classmate of mine! so good, he's enjoying life now that we just started school ):

sigh my dear running partner, can u please be more ALERT! =p

yay. say byebye to track chaisl!

sunday
yesterday was my pri school bestie's 18th!

she's concentrating real hard on reading my long essay.

hahah I'd bet she'd lost track.

she's happy and I'm happy cos she's happy. get it? LOL. but I know I can do a better one for her. aye, I did this spread over a few nights after school. hmm, that's why.

rewarding myself for the morning run with ang. as if man. but the waffle dream and mango madness are cool yo. sandra ordered lime sherbet and macademia nut (: for her ice-cream. both are love yo <33 I give a thmubs-up to my mango too, though someone didn't like it alot.

i'm glad you are touched girl (: so sorry I bought the wrong-flavoured cake for u. looks like you are one of my two good girlfriends who do not really like chocolate as well. oh wells, u all don't know how to appreciate ah! chocolates are so heavenly =D I love u all the same, even if we are so uncommon in so many ways.

ok bye, tired me shall go rest. au revoir! (:(:

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;