Saturday, October 13, 2007 @10/13/2007 11:52:00 pm
i'm one happy girl cos I enjoyed today, just like last monday (: it was a fulfilling day; morning run wuth ang was quite productive, though we didn't run the distance we wanted. and i'm sorry i made ang wait for so long. and also when we met later with chai to go millenia to collect our goodie bag for the women's run. there were alot of freebies in it. LOL, ok I cheap thrill. but the shirt seemed kinda small =X shouldn't have taken XS.
met up with my clique after that to celebrate the october babies' (18th) birthdays! lunch at yuki yaki was woooooooooooHHHHHHHHhhhh! (: the ice cream rocked =D and how cool ah, the inventor of the way of making ice cream. anyhows, i'm tired now, so shall only type till here and post these few pictures. but I promised that I'll blog something about today!
I love my UC la, each and everyone of them. their card really touched me like the one chai did for me. really, as my mummy puts it, both cards can fight already! ding ding! round one, GO! HAHHAA, but both are love! equal placement in my heart ok, so either chai or UC, don't say I bias against one ok! =ppPp

our 'ice cream' cake. heh XD creative eh?

the october trio holding the cards that took great PAINS to be done. aww..

forever UNITED CRAPS (:

the 4 creators of the special card that can fight with chai's. hahah, I made them do this stupid pose that arose much attention from the public (hahah, prob cos the card is pretty, not cos they were doing funny pose, I'd say!)

so much effort put into this card I reckon I should take more photos of it! I'm lovin' it la.

jr loves hers too (:

see I told you; she's on the verge of tearing 'cos she's too touched. WAKAKAK =D
I'll update MORE soon.
some things need not be spoken aloud, but I'd just hope it remains unchanged. I guess this kinda _____ will never ever change. oh wells. maybe it's my being biased or sth =X