Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @10/31/2007 08:49:00 pm
happy birthday mummy! I promise I'll be a good girl as much as I can ok! and please don't be so worried for us, cos kor and I are all grown up and matured already =D
happy 21st felicia (my bro's gf)!
happy 22th birthday meiyi (my ex-classmate)!
above are the three people whom I know and whose birthdays so coincidentally fall on this fateful day, 31st of oct (: how wonderful eh?
today's been a long day. IEF tutorial was kinda fun, with ms wong as my tutor. I think she's way better than kpt. teaching wise, manners wise and maybe, being humorous to a (small) extent. LOL. just that she's super long-winded. she insisted we explained each MCQ questions and why they are not the answers and why one of them is. oh wells, it's good for us in the long run. oh and before she even started the lesson, she spent an hour explaining to ask about the our year 3 specialistaion. hmm, I want to go for OIAP but I guess it's zilch chance cos my mummy would never agree with it, unless someone changes her brain or sth. LOL oh wells.
yay i'm gonna take service+marketing. and maybe put marketing comm as one of the back-ups. but my mum has something to say in this again, just because the latter allows us to continue our diploma and move on to finish a degree in marketing comm in ngee ann polytechinc (for 2 years, meaning i'll spend a total of 5 yrs in np). BUT, this degree is an america degree. but I like it cos it's got advertising, something I'd love to do since long ago!
marketing and AAA lecture followed. I was so tired during AAA lecture I dozed off for half of the lecture =X stayed back to complete psychology presentation. saw chai at the bus stop while on my way to the overhead bridge. wee, we are running together with ang tomorrow yo!
saw rhoda today at clementi's bus stop while on the way to school. hahah my dear mummy, I've been missing you heaps! heh, so great to bump into you at the bus stop!hope school's well for you. but not for me, with projects and assigments starting to flood in ): I wonder how my UC peeps are doing. hope they are all fine(:
oh crap, my lappi's become more laggy after reformatting. shrugs. and it's so annoying to know that I need to call up acer to ask about that stupid problem of the functions thingy not appearing on my screen.