<body> <body>

Saturday, September 01, 2007 @9/01/2007 11:30:00 pm

You're way too beautiful boy, that's why it will never work.

work was boring as usual yesterday and today. today's worst, when I don't have weiqi to talk to me. tony was the only similar-aged group collague. the rest were aunties. anyways, working outdoor roadshows really turns me off. it's either you get heat-stroke or get drowned. LOL. cos the weather's too hot, and we can't switch on the two big fans at the front of the atrium cos the books will get 'blown until very messy (if you can picture what I said)'; only the fans on top were switched on but they don't seem to have much cooling effect. then when it rains the 'curtains' have to be closed, which make the whole area so stuffy, somemore if it rains, it's not those cooling kind of rain =X and the whole area can get slightly flooded. ok I am exaggerating a bit. today's weather was worst than yesterday. It was so moist and humid. it rained in the afternoon but the rain doesn't seem bring down the temperature ): and and and! I got hit on my right shoulder while supporting the 'curtain' behind the cashier (because the 'curtain' had came loose and needs to be tied) cos it was flying very vigorously and the wind was so strong that the table we always ate at fell to the ground with a loud thud =X luckily I ran away fast enough when the curtain seemed to overpower me, if not it wouldn't be my right arm that will feel the pain already. but at least the pain's not lasting =X oh yea soon loong visited me at work yesterday. thanks for the hello pandas dude (=

(i've got a photo to upload but blogger is so screwed)

I love subway cookies! (= haha I don't care how sinful it is =pPp I ate subway cookies twice this week! weiqi's friend was very generous and kind to share with me his macademia white choc chip TODAY (or whatever you spell/call it)! =D HAHA every mouth was so, YUMMY. I think this is the best subway cookie, besides the normal chocolate chip one (I rank it number 2, HOHO) but I've yet to eat the raisin one that chai claimed to be very lip-smacking too. one day shall try, one day...

YAY tomorrow's our UC's long-awaited gathering! I CAN'T wait cos it's been a long time since everyone can make it together on the same day; there were no clashes at all YO. HOHOHOO, so cool. we can catch up and have fun over our steamboat. thanks jr for inviting us! hope belle likes it, too. HHAHA it's kinda to celebrate her (SUPER) belated 18th (: next wk will be ching wen's. omg this holidays is birthday-celebration time =D it's like almost the whole UC's birthdays are within these 2 months; HAHA no wonder we can form one UNITED CRAPS together. we must take alot, and I mean alot of photos! cos I realised we haven't had many, and not a single one where every UC member is present ):

HAHHA so cool, I'm working with my dear (ex) boss next week at tiong bahru! YAYY it's gonna be fun (=

LOL, I can't stop smiling to myself.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;