<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 @9/11/2007 10:30:00 pm

Yesterday was the belated birthday celebration for my fellow UC mate – sucrose aka ching wen aka celia aka ben’s ahem. LOL. We took quite a long time to decide where to spend the afternoon and how. Wanted to go ice-skating initially but after going up to the skating ring, Rhoda and belle decided that they didn’t want. And partially cos it was frigging cold in there; somemore it rained yesterday morning =X=X in the end, instead of the (belated) birthday girl deciding for herself where she wanted to go, we used a coin to decide our fate =.= right. Head was bowling, tail was jay chou’s secret (yes, we haven’t watch that). Of cos, bowling won, and we headed to marina square for bowl. Town was pretty quiet; aye, weekday ma, furthermore Monday spells blues =X

After paying for 2 rounds (which we very much regretted requesting for it later on) and getting our shoes, we went to our lane (we chose the lane that was in the last few, LOL) and very soon we started our bowl and blah. Took a lot of photos too! Belle and jr were the pros; cw, Rhoda and I merely joined in the fun to help clear the drains (of dirt). Haha, actually not really la, managed to clear quite a few too. But the way my mummy and I played were real funny I think. Our bowling balls were the slowest and made quite queer sounds while making its way to clear those, uhm, obstacles (I don’t know what that’s called). Belle’s one had the most impact man. You can really differentiate from our game yesterday who goes bowling often and who doesn’t XDXD

Oh yesh. I need to mention this. Some clever one go (jk la) and say play 2 rounds of 10s (I think), but by the 5th or 6th turn of the 1st round, we kinda experienced the fatigue of bowling. The balls seemed like unlimited weights; couldn't focus to throw the ball properly; our stomachs were too famished already by 2-3plus. Ironically, we played even better at the second round and much faster, cos we thought of the food that we'll be getting later after we fnished the 2 rounds and it just got us motivated. We requested to open a second lane so that we can finish the game faster. I've never hated a sport at that point for so much in my life man. Can't wait for it to end. LOL.




adabelle the watermelon seller

the happy birthday girl


we are the thousand-hand godesses yo.


tired bowlers




our scores for 2 rounds. belle reigned both, heh.

After filling our stomachs at those small snack places around ms basement, we slacked around macs till belle suggested going arcade to play Daytona =.= LOL, Rhoda and I agreed that we feel oddly out of place there, cos there were pretty much people of the gansterous type. Ok, maybe I’m stereotyping. Saw rhoda’s band juniors there as well! The only thing I liked playing there was the mariokart. So cute can! =D belle and jr were the happiest at the arcade; especially the former. She loved the basketball like so! HAO QIU, SAN FEN QIU! LOL. This girl is pro at this I can say.

aracade's belle's territory, LOL



Headed to our (wonderful) dinnerplace at the glass house at 6 plus (: (: (: Geraldine joined us a short while later. Sigh too bad hc had some house renovation and couldn't make it! But it's ok girl, there’s always a next time. Up next is strawberry ger's! hehe =D throughout the dinner, we had a lot of fun, especially fun at TEASING Rhoda. But she quite poor thing la, we were all shooting at her. Belle started the ball rolling! LOL. We kept discussing how we wanted to bring her to botak jones/chomp2/ prata shop/ lao pa sat/ and all those not-so-comfy places (unlike cw’s bday celebration today) for her big big 18th! But she kept insisting she wanted the jap restaurant at ms/ clarque quay. And me and jr said of how we wanted both of us plus hc's to be at clarque quay, then we'll all go have fun as all of us will be 18 by then except for Rhoda (but I don’t really fancy going club, but maybe I really would go in one day to take a peek :pPPPpPPPppp). She kept retaliating and saying that she doesn’t care whatever we said, and even tried to act like she had a split personality (to scare us), which was kinda real if you don't know her well enough (to know that she's actually playing with you). O yea btw ger wore the little miss shirt. I nearly wanted to wear it ytd man, but didn’t in the end =X


the (belated) bday girl taking a look at the menu (=

longlive UC!


our yummy-licious dinner yo.

so many bdays at fish and co. yesterday! First, it was a young adult and his gf. But their bday rap was rather 'cold' in the sense that there weren't anyone to back up the restaurant manager and staff's bday song (or rap) for the bday boy. Aye, only his gf was there, what can she do with one voice. But I really admire the manager (he's called eric!)'s thick-skinnedness/ boldness/ spontaneity man, thought he situation was rather awkward, if you can imagine what I mean. We wanted to do that for cw too, and way before we had already informed the staff. Then the manager came to our table and wanted to speak to me for a second, right before cw's eyes la. How to make it a surprise? =X Furthermore, I told them to come at 8.30pm but they came way later, probably cos they were busy. We thought they had forgotten and wanted to call for bill. I thought for that instant that their service were rather poot =X but later they came after we told them what we were waiting for, and yay, the manager did the same calling and singing together with his staff for cw! And cw was very spontaneous to stand on the chair as well! But this time round, hers was more cheery cos got us to cheer for her ma. LOL. It was pretty silly a moment but I'm sure she would love it, though it turned up to be a surprise no more; the manager came towards our table after doing his bday rap for the bday boy and we waited so long for them when actually we could have asked for bill (cw must have expected it already eh =X=X)


i swear she's the happiest and most fortunate girl ytd =D

we posed for quite a few shots outside the glasshouse. I know it's damn clich-ed cos everyone does the same thing tgt with the L-O-V-E structure, but we just love it there (:

I L-O-V-E UC (=





jump jump jump!



Oh man, UC is united once and all over again. I’m so glad to see each of them again after our last steamboat gathering! This time round, hc wasn't there with us though. It's like we've never had such frequent gatherings ever since we went into our separate classes in sec 3 (except during breaks) and after graduating from kr. I love every of them to bits (: it’s basically crapping (duh, we live up to our name UC! =p) whenever they are around, certainly a fun bunch to hang around with. We'll have more such outings yea! Especially during this long term break. We've already agreed to celebrate x'mas together after the bday celebration of the last baby (my mummy!) of the clique is over; it’s not gonna stop at bday celebrations YO.

Tuesday
Wanted to run with ang in the morning. But again, the weather did not like us somehow, or maybe just me huh. It rained early in the morning, so I went back to sleep. Ang wanted to run in the evening initially, but she had something on, and I doubt I can make it in time when I have the tedious woodcraft thingy to do at my sup’s house. I slept till 9 plus and woke up to an already-stopped-raining sky, so I decided I should go run, cos it's been a real sinful week last week (and I didn't run much), and the fish and co. peri peri catch yesterday made me feel fat (though it was yum!) ):


Didn't do much running, cos haven't ran for 3 days! I'm so sad, my stamina dropped slightly, I was too tired to do the distance I wana cover. Prob also cos I slept at like 3am and expect to wake up so early =X some ITE were doing their 2.4km napfa over at the track too.

Met up with siyi and kengswee at 2pm and we headed to ks's house to touch-up on the st. Petersburg church. Though I contributed a little bit (only) to the completion of the structure, I must say that the rest did a great job and the product was quite, uhm, PRETTY! (:

the church:


did 2 toy cars and an air rifle when we were supposed to be doing the puzzle thing, all thanks to the toy city supplier who saw ks at hougang mall and wanted him to do more. I'm beginning to have woodcraft-phobia already, though seeing the end product makes you feel real satisfaction yo. Lol, I think I yo too much already, thanks to the influence from my mummy XD

My dear cousin elaine’s 18th is coming soon. Yay, though I'm feeling pretty broke right now, I purposedly requested for a change of working day so that I can celebrate with her together with her 2 besties. It’s 18 eh, kinda like one of the important change of phase of life. I’d definitely hope I that my very loved ones (hehehe, you know who you are) would be there for mine too, besides my family =D

Oh man I feel so bad cos fel was supposed to come over to my house today to complete her shoes. But I had to do the woodcraft thingy so I couldn’t. so sorry girl. I miss my gfs (you know who you people are yo) a hell lot. Catch up real soon. Yes, I mean real SOON.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;