<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 @9/18/2007 05:22:00 pm

yesterday
hahah was watching this very old (few yrs back it was popular but not now; I know I damn slow) drama called 'yi gong fen the yen lei' (LOL I purposely put it in chinese). hello slang thanks for that, and your songs too! hahah he said I would definitely cry during the middle episodes, but HEH, i watch the first epi and towards the end I was tearing a bit. ain't exaggerating, really like tears well up in my eyes that kind; it was really a nice recommendation by someone (:

oh yes and that stupid soya bean stall at clementi's hawker didn't open! second time of wasted trip. now I know monday's not a good day to go run/gym in the morning =X

supposed to go celebrate ks's bday, but didn't go in the end, cos I probably couldn't make it in time. sorry ks! and siyi too, cos I'd promised her to watch a movie with her ): next time, I guess...

today
saw ang at the stadium this morning! super shocked (yet happy) I tell ya. It wasn't planned at all can. heh, I think we both had some telepathy huh. but I went there quite late (wanted to go earlier but I just dragged my time...) and she already had already finished her 8km. but she was very nice to accompany me for the first 2 rounds, and also alternate rounds after I've completed certain rounds. I'm mad at myself cos I'm too tired to push myself further. could have..just 2 more rounds ):

fel came to my house in the afternoon to complete her shoe (and also do the self-select)! then we did the freaking exciting (HAHHA yes cos I've never done it before; the first one I got fel to help me cos I was in SERVECHINA's bonding camp) yet breath-taking. HHAHA cos it's like a fastest-fingers-first procedure. I know I'm ks but before 3pm I was already in there; past history taught me to be safe than sorry. but still, couldn't get into the class I want. sigh so sorry to ching wen, cos I told her I'd want to be in the same class as her. but when I went in, I got in but fel couldn't get in, so I came out. and lynn upon hearing fel that she couldn't get into that class, came out too and we both chose 25 tgt with fel. only if we had been more patient...but nvm la, at least we 3 had one another (: now just worry that I couldn't get good people to work with in projects.

thanks felicia for that pretty mario shirt! I'M LOVIN' IT! WAKAKKA it's really unique; I've not seen anyone on the streets with mario shirt, yet. thanks for the super advance birthday present! I'll make sure you love the card I do for you HOHOHO XD. please anticipate =D

going back to my old school tomorrow, with dearest suhua! (= then I'm meeting my mummy YO =D heehe dinner dinner and catching up! though we've had UC gatehrings, I didn't really had a proper catch-up with my dearest! can't wait.

HEYHEY chai I saw your shoutout at your blog. here's for u babe! (: YAY I know it's like 10,000 years later, albeit it's only next week =X HAHHA I think we both too excited already huh! eh of course ma, I haven't seen my (hairy; LOL, you also ma, just that not as much as mine) partner for weeks, I miss you heaps =D hang in there for your trainings ya? it's only a month + or more before it's over yay? then you can say bye bye to trainings liao (but not to your 21km with ****** HAHAHA). love you though I know now your love is shared. LOL what am I saying?

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;