<body> <body>

Thursday, September 06, 2007 @9/06/2007 11:54:00 pm

work for yesterday and today had been pretty fun albeit it being SUPPEEEERRRRRRR BORING! cos there's su hua to entertain me. but she kept bullying me, LOR. it so reminds me of the times back in kr. LOL, she kept taking tapes/scissors wanting to remove my hair cos she thinks i'm too hairy. still remembered during sec 4, she wanted to use a penknife but was 'scolded' by ms yeo =ppPPp oh yea she attempted to pluck out my frizzy hair strands during work. that's what boredom does to a person, LOL.

keng swee was also slacking with us yesterday, so yea, could talk more yesterday. but today was aunty janet, so we did not talk as much. it was pretty fun to work there thought the fair was very small, cos I can walk back and forth to do the cashiering behind and infront of the escalator when there is a need to change shifts. but it was totally over-staffed yesterday and today. LOL got job I still complain. but roland is very kind to try to give each of us some days to work. but it's not enough for me, as in I need to WORK MORE! 3 times a week is too little, given my spending rate =X there are so many dates, so many people's birthdays coming up. OMG, tell me what I should do. and the sickening thing is that payday is at year end ):

something happened during lunchtime that made me lament about the incident on and on. LOL, but it's like whenever that phang is around, something will happen (jk la). for no reason, when I put my tray down, my mountain dew just fell to the floor. there goes my drink ): and that silly girl kept counting her pay (if say she reaches a certain targeted amount that would yield her some commission, if not it's just the basic 6/hr). LOL, aunty janet ask me go work there cos the pay is higher. LOL, my popular supervisor asking me to go over to cylon @_@ but I don't know if I should cos if things get busy on my aunty's side, I may not have time to even work for popular. what more cylon? had a LONG lunch break, (ok not really lunch cos it's 3pm already) so did not go for dinner (i'd feel guilty if I went; I just loitered around the shopping mall before going back to work when I was supposed to have my dinner). phang wanted to eat macs but suddenly changed her mind after we came out of the toilet when work ended. MY SUNDAE! should eat on sunday right, phang suhua?

ok I'm deadbeat already, and I've not done anything fruitful for 3 days. been eating like a pig today, thanks to the opposite coffeeshop that closed (for what reason, I don't know) and aunty janet for keep feeding me with food. and! the choc that meiqi offered. HAHA luckily suhua did not buy the sundae man, if not tomorrow i must run till mad to burn away those sinful-ness (don't roll your eyes ok phang, if you see this! =pPPPPp) shall sleep now, if not I can't crawl up tomorrow morning! it's rest day for 2 days (= but it means 2 POOR days for me )= ok, it's a double-edged sword.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;