<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @9/25/2007 09:42:00 pm

sunday
worked the entire day; only three people for closing, how pathetic. somemore the only guy was desmond. I felt like a pig that day. LOL. aunty janet cooked green bean soup for us; chris went to buy koreng bisang in the afternoon; ate subway cookie (HAHHA chris didn't want so I had one and desmond had one). wakakaka so much sinful food. and I ate mooncake in the morning! oh man. sat's run with ang totally went down the drain la.

monday
gymmed in the morning before meeting suhua lifang hx n serene for the (our own) RP meeting. the person who reminded lifang not to be late was late herself in the end. LOL. took quite some time to discuss who should be the coordinator and stuff. suhua was sabo-ed at first, but in the end it was through voting that slang was to be the one (but it was kinda a sabotage too WHAAHAH). that's how things become when there's only one guy in a committee XD

secret rocked. as in the plot was alright. not say (very) extremely interesting but it was very clever. as in everything fit in so perfectly when the 'SECRET' was revealed. hahah I am watching it again with chai and her friends. I don't mind cos I reckon it's a nice movie. JAY chou was really damn good at the piano LOL. HEY CHAI SL! the movie is touching but not to the extent of shedding tears! unlike 1 litre of tears HHAHA. so tell estella and qixin that they wouldn't have to cry (:

tuesday
HAHA i like my skin colour now YO =D

was late in meeting bestie. but she was kind enough (as usual =p) to forgive me LOL. we spent quite sometime in popular deciding over the colours. haha it's me actually. the undecisive LIBRA yo.

had my dumpling ban mian for lunch at JEC's kopitiam. I loved it like totally YO. haha I can't seem to stop YO-ing. got the good influence from rhoda LA =D her korean noodle soup rocked. we were like some old aunties recollecting certain stuff about our past life and we found that we were so alike in many ways. it's totally transparent when talking to her. hey girl! I know you feel the same way too right (: thanks for all the good advices (AHEM =p) and ya, your company! ROAR! I can hear your laughter as I'm typing la. freaky eh? =pPpPP

headed to city link to finish our purpose for today (uhm actually not really HAHHA) and slacked outside one of the restuarants in marina squre, as in the place near the MS stairs. and those employees who passed by gave us queer and mocking (kind of in a way) look =X whatever la, not as if that area is owned by the restaurant too. we were two happy girls eating our lollipop. LOLLIPOP cheers! XD oh yes, talking about lolli! I wanna comment on how my dear mummy eats lolli. saliva (opps HAHHA) came out of her mouth when she took out the lolli stick. hahah and imagine her STRAWBERRY SALIVA (hahah she said it's so cos she's eating a strawberry lolli) all over my hand and neck. haha I am exaggerating a bit, but yea, imagine. but it's ok la, I'm used to it :)

oh yes rhoda! I've decided to go to your party on fri, if you are seeing this =D but black black so headache! green la, my favourite YO (not hinting whatsoever ok) but nvm, I've got people to lend me already (: I can't wait for those outings that we have decided for UC to have in the future to come! haha we are the ACTIVISTS right? =p

this girl told me I should =X


it was a perfect day just for these two girls today, though it wasn't very productive. I so totally agree I could never find another (like you) in POLY. not that poly friends are not dependable or trustable (not referring to anyone in particular). actually, there are trustable friends in poly (: but yea...all these years, I've seen too much to know who actually are those genuine people. LOL, I'm so naggy all over again =.=

I missed dearest sandra! she called me just now, about our (supposed) date this week/next week. but this week I'm fully booked (though I am ONLY WORKING ON ONE PATHETIC DAY, sat, that is). she didn't want it to be after my bday cos she thinks it's not appropriate. actually I don't mind it all, really, cos it's the thought that counts afterall =D

hey chai! where's the pictures of AHEM that you are supposed put on your blog? I wana take a peel first lei, I can't wait till next next mon ): HAHA pardon my impatience yo. YAYYAYAY thurs is just the day after tomorrow. oh and our secret-movie-watching date which is when ar? LOL

hey suhua! what about next wed instead of thurs? cos xinyi got school. wed she ends earlier. DON'T WORK ON NEXT WED HOR! HAHAHA. ya la ya la, credits to you for buying hte cat food, HAPPY? (:

I felt a tad shallow today ):


an overdue photo. HAHAH nike copy asics =pPppP I still think mine is nicer (:

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;