<body> <body>

Monday, September 03, 2007 @9/03/2007 11:53:00 pm

(ok, this is going to be a long one with many pictures =D)
sunday
supposed to meet ang ang to run at the stadium but someone was(super) late, for the first time. LOL, I'm always the late one =X we agreed to meet at 7.30 but I reached at 7.45 XD but I waited till 8pm before deciding to start running on my own first. I almost thought she might not come already, but at my 9th/10th round she came strolling into the stadium and joined me (: after I finished my 6km [ok, I still haven't try to do more than 6km ): ], I waited awhile for ang yi while doing my own stuff then joined her for one more round before heading home. sorry ah girl never wait for you to finish ):

slacked around the tv then bathed and had breaky(= met chingwen at clementi before heading to town to meet huiching. saw vincent and cheekiang at the bus stop, LOL. my fellow course-and-UC mate is turning 18 this saturday (: hope she will have a fantastic one (and first bday celebration) with her lovely(= we will throw a nice mini celebration for her too, though it's a belated celebration cos someone not free la. YAY, ice-skating on monday then we're gonna feast. ok that spells, uhm, more exercising LOL.

ok I swear we didn't agree to do this together:



some vain-pot insisted on not taking photos with specs. aye, she's cute anyhows to me =)


glad we met up, cos I've been missing you girl!
oh yea, hc so funny, kept promoting about all the NYP-goodness. don't know who's the one who so hated the school initially huh. LOL jk =p

shopped around for belle's present after hc had her 'lip-smacking' (to her only LOL)wanton-mee at heeren. actually we didn't really shop for belle's present. kinda like immediately decided on buying her a cake. but we bought chocolates for her in the end. I'd think it was better than cake la. wanted to buy the neuhaus 6s-in-a-box for her but thought it was too little. and the 12s were too expensive. oh wells. parted with the 2 of them while I go IT fair and the went to meet my fellow tootsians (rhoda and ger). the road on the way to suntec convention centre was damn conjested. the place itself was worst. uhms, it's always like this when's there's IT fair. getting to the fouth level of the exhibition hall was not easy task; the elevator was super slow, the tortoise kind of speed; people didn't want to move. and so much for SG being green. this IT fair wasted so much paper. and inconsiderate people just threw those brochures and litter the floor. oh wells. made my way to canon to find my sandra. I miss her YO. it's been sometime ever since we met up like >1.5 months ago. passed her her herbal tea and strepsils and that nicely-wrapped box (HAHAH ching wen said it was nice when I showed her and wanted me to do one for her for her bday, LOL) with her favourite thing -- a piano (wooden ornament). I'm glad she loved it, at least my efforts to stay up one night to colour the piano wasn't wasted (= went to talk to felicia too! saw my cousin xue yi there, and went up to level six to disturb su hua! left the place near 6 so I am left with no choice but to take train to je if not I would be the last to reach jr house. I so hate taking trains, really, feel so pinched ):

went up to jr's house together with belle. steamboat was nice. thanks to jr's parents. they were so nice to buy and prepare everything for us. and the desserts too. LOL jr even mopped the floor today specially (because we are going to her house). felt kinda bad actually for not paying for the food, but jr refused to let us chip in. awww. catched up quite a lot with my old clique. it seems like those nice old days back in kr, back in sec 1 and 2. nothing has changed, I guess, except maybe the physical aspect of every single one of us, LOL. of course ma, nu da shi ba bian, right? =PPpppPp

not prepared at all:

ahh..better



this was supposed to be formal, but rhoda shouted 'do funny pose ah!' at the last sec. so there, we too spoiled the pic =X

photos with the belated-bday girl:


charlie's angels, LOL:



my dear girl, you legalised like 20,000 years ago. I still got 10,000+ more years to go. LOL. this is our UC internal joke. HHAA, the founder was my mummy! she kept saying ___thousand years ago = ___ months in actual fact (1 month = 10,000 years) so I kept saying that whenever I had the chance during the steamboat, so just to disturb her. LOL, ok me bad.

ok, ever since school reopened I've not seen her, until yesterday. don't you agree that she has become prettier? LOL, that's the magic of LOVE =D

the happy ex-librarians.


so 'family-photo' like right? I can't stop smiling to myself looking at this photo, cos it's rare that every of the UC member can make it for gatherings w/o anyone missing out. too bad we're missing someone ): oh wells, at least the 7 of us could make it yesterday. it was really a great day out after work on saturday (:

today!:
finished updating about sunday's event but i'm all exhausted now. it's 1am already and I'm still not turning in [I've got work tomorrow at my aunty's place ):] hmm..by hook or by crook must complete the singsung accounts for her tomorrow, I don't wanna go back again, at least for this week!

ran with slang in the morning in school. it was quite fulfilling =D though I didn't do the total distance that I intended to cover ): I'm sad cos my 2.4 timing dipped 10+s =X and were we suay or what, those routes that we wanna cover, were under renovation or something like that.
chilled at canteen 2 eating fruits. yay I love fruits (= then went to make my spectacles. hadn't had one check-up in 200,000 years. LOL, i'm becoming like rhoda already. it's two years la. I think my degree went up (for my left eye), as expected. I have slight lazy eye ): but my shan guang is gone! yay. cos haven't been sitting from the side of the classroom and having to strain my eyes cos the reflection was very bad for > 1 year already. that's how bad white board can do to you huh. was being very indecisive in choosing my frame(and colour). but the uncle was very patient. LOL I wanted green, purple or brown. but these colours all don't really look that nice on me, except purple. not that they weren't nice, just that they were too dull and boring. then someone suggested I tried this red one, which I liked the frame alot, but would wish it was purple! so I was contemplating super long whether to take red or purple. unlce said purple, someone said red. I like purple more, but chose red in the end cos I never had a red specs before. and the uncle was super nice. he agreed to deliver to my house on friday cos I will not be (free to) going back to school (=

met up with felicia and the I watched the two of them have their yummy wanton noodles from the clementi hawker market while I drank my super sweetened sugar cane juice. I've never drank such sweet sugar cane juice before. even after I added so much water, it still felt sweet. the more I drank it, the more I feel like puking. recalling how it tastes like now makes my stomach turnover =X shall not buy ANYTHING from that stall anymore. cheaters of customers' money+appetite. slang went for his job interview while fel came to my house to complete the half-done shoes! her shoes were left with the background unpainted. cos she need to leave to meet her bf. and she was so careless to leave her phone at my house. luckily she came back to get it if not her bf would be worried sick of not being able to contact her.

YAY, mine! I don't know if it's nice anot. my mum said it is, but my bro said it's too childish already, not his type at all ):



- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;