<body> <body>

Thursday, September 27, 2007 @9/27/2007 10:31:00 am

jr and rhoda came over my house yesterday! HAHAH we love our proud work like totally! shall put up a picture of it, SOON! jr left early for work. oh dear, this girl looked pretty exhuasted. eh JR! must not get too high at night AH! get plenty of rest YO. I watched secret for the second time, now with rhoda. and there's gonna be a third. LOL. so I'm becoming like suhua.

met up with my cousin in the evening for sakae. woots. i'm in for trouble, if you know what I mean =X
my dear cousin looks different in these 2 separately-taken angles:



my TM pose =pPp



hahah our sakae 'buffet'. we didn't eat alot, u know. at MOST 10 plates, but I reckon it's less than that! but aye, buffet more worthy XD

elaine said I had a funny way of eating fruits! that is using toothpick; she thought chopsticks were easier. but I DON'T LIKE using that chopstick yo ):


the smile on her face when she received this just makes me feel gratified for the effort put in =D



someone just turned 18 a few weeks ago, and someone's turning 18 in a week plus's time (=

can you see that it's 1(0)+3+5=18? XD







2 happy girls busy uhm, doing great business YO.


haha, she's ning xiaorou. red hair red hair...




hey justina! (and maybe lynn, if you are reading this) does the following 1-10 shots look familiar to you guys? WAHAHAH i've been wanting to post these HERE but I've never got a chance to. don't roll your eyes ah, especially justina! =pPPPppp
.
..
...
....
......
........


2 related people with vastly different versions.

HEYYO I'm meeting my DEARLY-MISSED (hairy partner YO) later! can't wait. sigh why must it rain this morning? =( 2 sad girls went back to sleep ):

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;