Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @9/19/2007 10:25:00 pm
i'm confused...visited xueying and ting2 at work at IMM to pass them something, which resulted in my being late in meeting suhua n kelvin. but I was late partly cos of my relatives coming my house; they asked me to help them with this and that. sigh whenever I want to go out they would come, and would delay my going out ): in the end we didn't visit any teacher, cos wed is a teachers-meeting day. LOL, so a wasted trip. but seriously, I also don't know what to say to them when I see them (as suhua put it); just want to visit them.
haha then both of us talked about how one litre of tears was so nice and touching. and how she n her friend serene didn't want to know that each of the other is crying while watching the drama. LOL la, want to cry cry out LOR my dear. HAHHA huixian even cuter la. wait till her whole family go out then watch.
headed to town to meet bestie! was early so I waited at the bus stop (I was the one who wanted to meet later in case I'd be late, in the end I was way too early). waited about half an hour, cos that dear girl missed her 106 and several 105s. and she was so angry for not taking those previous 105s that she took one in the end, cos she didn't want me to wait too long (: saw suhua and her cylon friends too =D
we were both hungry ghosts and rhoda was doing her usual 'calliing to her stomach' (LOL) but we didn't eat first cos we had more important things to do. wanted a drink but taka didn't have the kinda drinks she wanted.
settled our famished stomachs with heeren's yummylicious wanton mee! eating it reminds me of hc! hahaa that cute lil girl always loved eating it whenever we go to orchard XD caught up A LOT with my dearest (= haha told her a lot of 'my side' stories (and secrets); hahah she can make a great counsellor man, gave me good advices YO. but I can give good advice too! it runs in the blood yo =D we shopped around heeren to digest our food and guess what I found. something I never thought I would be able to find, and I am sure dear sandra would love it to BITS <33
tada! the piano necklace:

hope this gf would love it, cos I think it's exquisite (: I'm sure she will, LA. almost wanted to give up looking for piano necklace and just buy her the glitter eyeshadow (she's turning legal 20 days after me HEH) which she seemed so keen to buy when she saw chai wearing it. walked rhoda to the train station then headed to the bus stop for the long 143 bus ride home.

it will never be boring with you around.

hey girl I love you so, especially when you do your 'hamsterish' pose HHAHA. it was a fun day out with you, though just mere few hours. I doubt you will be reading this la, but YEA, I'm just thankful to know that you are my dearest mummy =D thanks for the fun and laughter you always bring to the clique YO!
oh yes saw that vincent wong at orchard. he and his friend got me and rhoda into some 'trouble' la. we were being 'harrassed' by this surveyor doing some stupid surveys. HAHAH i gave them a fake mobile no. I know I'm bad, but you may never know where your info will land even though they stated it's 'private and confidential'.