<body> <body>

Monday, September 17, 2007 @9/17/2007 12:46:00 am

had been hardWORKING the past 3 days! and for the past 2 days, it had been over-staffed at IMM roadshow. in the end weiki, justina and wan ting were sort of asked to go home at 7pm. that was kinda not very nice already. oh yes, and everyone was so bored at work and starting to feel sleepy when aunty janet (yes our supervisor suggested it) said she want to go 'shopping' with aunty alice and after they came back, it would be our turn @_@ can you imagine it, SHOPPINGGGGGG during work. which job/supervisor (except maybe ang ang's mystery shopper job in the past) would allow you to do that. LOL. but that's only cos there ain't a need for so many staff, plus staying there didn't mean we'd be more productive; we were talking most of the time can; the aunties among themselves, and the youngsters in their own conversation. didn't really want to shop cos there's nothing to shop for at IMM, but wan ting wanted to go comic connections so I accompanied her. that girl bought 2 comics.

on sat, there were 8 people working at that small area besides aunty alice. there's bound to be people who had to go home, no matter what. aunty alice called alex and 3 people were asked to go home =X desmond and I decided that either of us would let either cindy, wan ting or weiqi stay and we would go home, cos we lived nearer, and it would be kinda unkind to ask them travel home all the way when they just came. but the 3 of them could not came up with a decision of who to stay, then desmond made the decisive and 'romantic' move. LOL. since weiqi had something on and weiting don't mind going home, he let cindy stay, cos cindy's mum would scold her for going home so early or sth I think.

sigh I feel kinda bad when they had to leave. I know, somehow, partly is cos the aunty SUPs favour me more, though it wasn't aunty alice who made the choice of choosing who to leave. they all can see it and they know. I'm ok with this kinda treatment, but I don't want it to be so extreme until the rest feel unfairly treated or sth; I want to be equally treated as well. yea I know, it's easier said than done. but prob cos I've worked longer with them? hmm, I don't know ):

work at expo (ytd) was good (except that an irritating yet scary uncle made me feel infuriated yet I couldn't retaliate)! made 2 new friends, xuewei and zihui (: pretty nice people YO! HAHAH someone just turned 25 today =D HAPPY BIRTHDAY KS (haha, kiasu for short. nah, jk, don't deduct my pay hor! =pPPPPPPPPpppp)

yea I'm work-outing at gymwerkz tomorrow (: must burn burn those fats fats. wanted to run on sat but somehow, it'd always rain in the morning these days. I don't like to run in the evening lei. morning can get tan (:

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;