Sunday, September 09, 2007 @9/09/2007 11:57:00 pm
fridayran in the morning in school then went to collect my new RED specs. I love eating fruits after running, especially those that are juicy! the specs don't seem that 'bright' as I thought it would be.
went ks's house to make that $69.90 (wooden) st petersburg church. that supervisor was so nice to treat us all to (bubble) milk tea (haha, so much for running in the morning). I felt kinda useless there. cos didn't help much. but I did a lot of glueing! and it's the most crucial of it all ok, if not the whole structure also cannot stand firm (there will be some parts that are bound to be lose and needs glueing). left early to head for town to buy ching wen's present. haha, I went to the shop that chai brought me to the last time when I bought my bro's CK (: wanted to buy CKIN2U for her but then it didn't smell that great to me. the paris hilton and JLO's even better; I prefer their fruity scent. but I chose GUESS one in the end, cos I think the packaging's way to cool, plus the scent is wonderful. I'm sure (and hope) she'll like it =D
saturdaywanted to meet ang ang to run but the weather played a trick on us ): agreed to meet in the evening but the leo I&I delayed me ):):):):): hmm...so long never run with her already, near to a week if I'm right! HAAHHA. nvm, next sat we'll make sure we both can (: and please don't let it rain. rain rain go away, come again another day (after saturday, LOL).
headed to school for the I&I and found out that I'm the only (pathetic) outside usher. that's pretty bad ain't it. out of 4, only one came, and that's me! so tricia, kenny and kelvin they all had to take the ushers' roles of ushering the VIPs etc to their respective seats within the LT. after my duty I went to camwhore with justina and lynn and we played around with the macbook, electronic signature thingy and the canon camera =D HOHOHOHO. wanted the photos that we took in soft copy but didn't know how we could transfer them to the macbook (as in I couldn't detect it on the lappie when I connect the cam to the lappie); furthermore, there wasn't any internet connection ): BOO. in the end I deleted the 10 shots (that I so wanted to post here!=X) nvm, these will do:

lynn and I

3 of us; ok I know the vest is ugly but I forgot to take it off when posing for the cam =X
jr came over in the evening and together we did cw's bday card/board. I am proud of our product YAY! HOPEFULLY she'll be touched eh! if it's me I confirm will! HHAHAHA. pretty cards with long and sweet writings is LOVE YO!

shhh.. the artist at work XD

the artist is shy

she's trying hard to balance that flower. LOL, the stick is 'stolen' from the I&I in the afternoon. I like the blue glittery wire that tricia made (= HAHA i recycled them.

the perfume (=


we made a mess of the table until 1+ in the morning. WAAKAKKA

the front of our final product:

the back:

I love the '18th'. so pretty! I LIKE. how I wish this card was for me. HAHA.
we were all tired after the drawing and pasting (I hate using double tape btw):



ok, neo tried to 'act' tall here

jr stayed over at my house. LOL this girl refused to let me sleep on the floor in my sleeping bag (I volunteered to give up my bed for her). in the end we shared the bed. HAHA I was afraid I may kick her down or sth in the middle of the night. LOL. she slept very soundly eh! like within 5-10 minutes she fell asleep already. PRO eh.
oh yea, happy 18th ching wen! may she and her ben be everlastingly-loving (=
sundayok jr is pretty funny. when I asked her if she wanted breaky, she said last night's food still haven't digest =.= my mum's serving was just nice lei. BUT maybe cos I gave her too much rice (LOL) and the whole night we were sitting down doing our decorations. we went out together and she went home while I went to work. the forgetful and carelss neo left her ez-link card in her another small bag at home. but I only realised it when I boarded the 51 today. I was infuriated by the uncle who refused to let me alight. the bus only moved a bit nearer to the traffic light and I told him I forgot to bring my ez-link and wanted him to let me alight, but he responded with a firm 'NO' and told me to pay money (as in coins). WTH la [ok I usually don't like to use this but I'm really angry at him ):< ] furthermore I was running late for work, so didn't stop at the next stop to go home and take my ez-link. so I spent 4 bucks on transport today. so gek sim. LOL serve me right for being so careless.
worked at popular today. pretty tired and the oh-so-boring working environment (even though there's meiqi/cindy to talk to, and that phang who came over to my side occasionally; didn't talk much to this girl during work today cos we were separated by one escalator) made me yawn like upteen times. I even lost count of how many times I yawned. yay this week has ended. ok tomorrow's gonna be a day of fun at ice-skating and fish&co. loving YO! (= UC ROCKS =D