<body> <body>

Monday, August 06, 2007 @8/06/2007 10:26:00 pm

work was kinda bored for the past few days. but luckily i've got siyi's company. saturday saw me sorting the stuff from customers' unwanted baskets; putting those books, stationery etc back into the proper locations. was at the exit in the front giving out free gifts (tissue box cover - disney characters design) for customers who purchase a minimum of 10 bucks and is a popular member. saw for myself the meaning of greed and the SG-kiasuism. some people can actually ask for separate receipts/take turns (as in different family members) to show their member cards and different receipts so as to redeem for more free gifts.

sunday morning, did the same thing; giving out free gifts. hahah siyi actually managed to get the POSB sales personnel to smuggle an elmo out! LOL she actually told him to exchange one elmo for our tissue box cover (LOL so cheap thrill) JOKINGLY, and next moment, that person came out with one elmo! HHA, which makes me so tempting to want one too cos the elmo's really cute! i was separated fr siyi halfway [ ): ]while doing the free-gift distribution job. cos aunty susan wasn't here today and it would either be siyi or I who will do the cashiering at the beads counter. it's a super boring job I tell ya. a few stray cats only LOR. not until near 12 did the first customer make A PAYMENT; mostly just walked past, if not ask a few questions about the price then walk away =X but the beads, IMO, were only kinda like a fad. they will soon be thrown behind fashion one lor. and somemore the name keychain is so outdated; the letterings they used were not those metallic and trendy ones.hmm.


smuggled out from POSB's booth XD he miraculously slipped into my bag. LOL my boss and supervisor also got one each!HHEHE

anyway, met up with my cousin elaine to celebrate wong soo yee's bday that day. the last time I saw her was like, CNY? Lol. everyone's busy with their own lives. hmm, come holidays must go out with she and her best friend, who so coincidentally, happen to be my current classmate. HAHAHA ok I take back my word that you are fierce and dao ok, christine! you are the sweetest-looking girl when you smile la, HAHAHA! smile more! (= hope you had a great 19th! I know you do la, got so many people's company. sorry that elaine and I turned up so late! AND! I think we didn't camwhored enough! ):

BLAW presentation tomorrow! yay, then I can officially say bye to all projects! hope the video will turn out to be a plus point for us(= we put quite a bit of effort in it eh! got my PATRICK and cheng hui's spongebob as lead actors ok!

HEY LING! CHAI! CHAI SIEW LING! SERENE CHAI SIEW LING! yes u! here's for you to see! (= thanks for sharing with me. I know you really needed someone to be there for you, and I want you to know that I can be the one. and also there are your OTHER FRIENDS(you've got tons of them!) who really care for you. so don't let one unhappiness obstruct you from moving on or bringing you down! don't try to put a strong front ok. sharing is better than bottling everything up! you gotta be strong, and I know you will, cos the chai I know is! and ALWAYS will! as u've said, you need time. so I wanna see the ORIGINAL CHAI that I've always known cum our date after exams ALRIGHT! BIG BIG HUG for you, only if you promise to walk out of that emo ling! (: always love you la ok, no matter what happens (=

RMB: when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. LOL, this phrase very nice to use eh! =p hope you are feeling a (twiny) bit better already.

my cute lil (yet sturdy) nephew named braydon! seeing him makes me(:



- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;