Sunday, August 26, 2007 @8/26/2007 10:39:00 pm
was supposed to meet chai and ang ang at
SIX THRIY AM at the clementi bus stop. my efforts to wake someone up seemed particularly wasted. hahah but you are forgiven la, since you kept apologising and cabbed down somemore. shouldn't have wasted that money. talked a bit on the journey there, and we were late for the run. HAHAH thanks ken aka soon loong for helping us take care of our belongings (= we were damn sua ku i think. we turned the wrong direction, thinking that it was the starting point, but it was the ending pt. so had to walk back but eventually we went to the starting point, only that when we started the race it was about 8.30 (we were running a 8am race).
haha NEO LI ZHEN is so not proud of herself though her hairy partner back in secondary school said she is proud of her. kinda disappointed in myself cos I really didn't want to stop. but aiya, didn't do ANY stretches at all before the race started cos we were like already late for the race. somemore there's this stretch of slope that I was so totally not expecting. and at the slope distance suddenly I had STITCH, again. &^^*%*^%& maybe I shouldn't eat before I run man. STOPPED TWO TIMES just to do stretches and also cos my legs sorta couldn't take the slope though it's not steep; it's just, LONG and kinda never-ending lei. HAHAH i feel that I am so weak la)):, didn't train for such journeys. from now on I shall go run where there's slopes, especially campus run [chai can run with me campus run? though I know I will slow u down):], or shall run to WCP with ang ang=D (but girl don't neglect training with me now that you are working and earning a fat pay ok). HAHAHAHA. ok anyways neo is happy cos the two running girlfriends tried to accomodate my speed and the fact that my stamina ain't as good as them. thanks chai and ang ang! though it was a bit faster than my usual pace, they were quite encouraging! and thanks chai for pushing me on, esp for the last km (= so sorry I slowed u guys down. I promise I will run more to increase my stamina so that I can prepare for standard chartered ok? oh btw the soles of the shoes that I am wearing (borrowed from bestie) came off when I was close to the finishing line. damn sorry rhoda. but I glues back for her already la. but your shoes made me 'fly' during the downslope lei. HHAHA, like can speed more? LOL whatever la neo.
after the run we loitered around to quelnch our thirst, then took 97 home before meeting the 2 gfs again for our shopping spree~~~ took 51 there together. chai did some funny thing to ang ang and my eyes on the bus. HAHHA no la, thanks girl you were so nice to sacrifice your sleep to help us draw our eyes. you rock XD saw a familiar someone in the bus. so coincidental! aloysius! hahah and what's so coincidental was that he was heading bugis too. but in the end he alighted from the bus and took train cos he was afraid that he was late for his date with ____ (HAHAH). saw him again at bugis street, with _____.

it was really a fruitful trip at bugis. I bought pretty tops and a belt. spent like 60 plus there hahaha.just that didn't have time to look at my levi's. I really wana pamper myself with one. this holidays is so gonna be working and spending to pamper myself (=
headed to IKEA for our nice meatballs+potato. It was really, fantabulous(ahahh my own vocab= fantastic+fabulous). the sauce and jam and the meatballs themselves left me praising the food for quite abit.LOL. but 10 of the meatballs are just enough. there's no beef smell in it AT ALL la. it was a great dinner. the sphagetti was not bad too, but ang ang said her group had come up with a better tasting-sauce than IKEA's. LOL. ok shall buy that brand(some complicated italian name) if it is being introduced into the supermarkets. went queensway shopping centre to shop for my running shoes + chai's spikes + our FBTs. WHAHWHAHAH i love the white and orange (: then the chai was like keep helping me to look out for my shoes and asking the assistant for help but she herself never really looked for spikes. in the end one store assistant (from the shop where I bought my aasics) told her that queensway doesnt' sell spikes. HAHAH then she freaked out cos it was kinda a wasted trip. oh yea I wanna thank ang ang man. If not for her reminding me of that thick-soled adidas one, I would have bought it cos it was cheap. luckily I decided not to be too impulsive and walk one more round. in the end I bought the aasics that my ex-hairy partner had, just that mine is golden and hers is red in colour. at first I thought it was too gaudy, but the more I look at it, the more I like it now. HAHHAHA. oh cool man XDXDXD i hope it lasts man. the aasics was at a 25% discount. bought it at 120+ ((((+ somemore it can last. I hope it wouldn't be like my retired NIKE one.
bid farewell to this irritating chai after we bought our shoes. she showed me something before I left which made me feel so, UHM, I dono how to describe that feeling. man (NO IS GIRL) YOU'D BETTER NOT POST IT ON YOUR BLOG IF NOT I DON'T TALK TO YOU ALREADY. TUES SEE YOU AT GYM I DAO YOU hor! (haha jk la)on the journey home with my favourite training partner:
(ok shall not update the photos now, maybe tomorrow. cos I'm impatient that blogger is so screwed)
there's this army officer who ran the 21km just now and fainted on the finishing line. he died on the spot. a very sad story for such a sporty and successful young man. he's only 25):
wahahah work for me tomorrow, hope it will be good and not boring! oh yes shall wait for the privacy-invader to post pic on her blog then steal and put here! cos the entire day only used her camera.