<body> <body>

Thursday, August 30, 2007 @8/30/2007 11:18:00 pm

tuesday:
gymmed in the morning. HAHHA i did 6-7km on the treadmiller. LOL I know it's not really the actual distance compared to running on the track or whatever it is. but I'm happy cos I could sustain a faster speed on the treadmill now compared to like weeks or months ago when I always go with big head (oh ya big head is a big PANG-SEH-er. LOL). maybe those trainings with ang on the track helps eh. but I don't feel like going track run anymore. i'm getting bored of it; round and round the track like never-ending. LOL. met felicia to head to my home to design our shoes (: reached home to find my third aunt there. it was just so coincidental that whenever felicia is at my house, one of my relatives would be at my house too. bathed then had my lunch. my third aunt kept asking me to eat more, and stuffing me with more food =X as if i'm not fat enough already. i'm not skinny ok, I don't like it when people says I am when I'm so obviously NOT! ): i'm like expanding and not stopping la; exercise but still binge, how to slim down? HEEHHE, our shoes aren't exactly done yet:


my buddy in TB 25 says cheezeeeeee =D

felicia's artpiece:



my patrick!:) :



my spongebob+patrick <3

haha, neo pretends to be hardworking.

a peep into my painted shoes (still in progress!):


wednesday:
slacked whole day at home; had a good sleep (: surfed the net and watched my prison break's last episode. THE ENDING WAS SO, FUNNY. michael scofield looked like he is entering some heavenly place with 'light'. but it's like a never-ending show. just when his brother lincoln was exonerated of all charges, he took the rap for his gf sarah for killing the asian baddie. sometimes shows can get interesting, but just as it gets to it's climax, it always being dragged on and on, to a point where it may lose it's audience's attention.
ran 4km at clementi's track after that. hmm, sth made me don't feel like going there back, again, unless....anyways, went school cos was supposed to do campus run with chai. but in the end didn't. wait for her training to end and by the time, it was quite late and whatsmore, she had a horrific headache. sigh you'd better don't evertire yourself alright. competition aside, your own health more impt. don't scare me ok. LOL, I sound like some mother =X her db friend joined us for dinner; or should I say, I joined she and her db friend for dinner XD LOL we were both superb liars. we actually bluffed chai's friend that I am a year one from db (just that I always pon training so he never see me before), that I'm chai's junior and all. LOL, and he actually believed us. oh yea and we ate the most expensive ROJAK of my 17+ of years. 7 bucks rojak. LOL. cos my itchy mouth wanted to try the famous rojak stall. but someone's mouth even itchier; ordered don't know 2-3 cuttlefishes. LOL. but I think the rojak didn't taste exactly heavenly as the tv had broadcasted it to be.


today:
met up with lifang and susu to discuss about nyaa matters (about how to salvage the going-to-collapse club;LOL).oh yea, I wanna complain about the 106 bus incident. lifang and I were waiting until our necks were becoming like giraffes for bus 106. and when it came, no one boarded the bus though the bus turned in and stopped. but a lot (and I really mean a lot) of people were like moving to the front of the bus stop as if they were intending to take 106 (hence blocking lifang and my passageway towards our bus), but they were actually waiting for the 184 that was turning from the curb =X=X and their blocking caused us to be unable to board the bus; the bus actually moved off right infront of us eh! I'm so pissed. and had to wait so long for another one ))): kiasu singaporeans >:( then sent susu off to her work and we went separate ways. took 36 to orchard train station and then took train =X=X cos I thought I saw 'first bus - 1945' for bus 107 which goes to hougang. uhm, but in fact, the bus actually starts in the early morning ): wasted my train fare. urghghhhhh. I don't like wasting money on train; I'd rather take long bus rides cos that's what concession is for (must make full use of it right). ok I am cheap-thrilling =X work was alright; sigh but I don't enjoy, my sixth aunt always force me to do things. she wants me to do filing next week with my fifth aunt. but thing is, I only am really available for 2 days next week. and she wants me to help my fifth aunt on those two days. and what's worst, the pay also must split (filing's pay is super meagre LOR); the place is also freaking inaccessible la. I'd rather work whole day at popular or just stone at home in front of my lappie; it's actually more practical in all sense. ok, I'm now thinking of excuses to tell my sixth aunt. LOL.

adabelle ding dong belle told me she missed me! so sweet belle belle! HAHHA. I miss her too. and the whole UC clique. YAY! we are so gonna have a fun time this sunday! hope it will turn out fun! gonna take more more more photos cos I realised I didn't take many with them. it's gonna be steamboat-mahjong-loving YO (= I miss so many people now. christine! where are you! where's our date with my dear cousin? date me out yea?

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;