<body> <body>

Saturday, August 18, 2007 @8/18/2007 12:18:00 am

made a fool by going 72 for exam with ching wen. I remembered so clearly it was 72. for BLAW n HRM. but turned out it was convention centre =X luckily ching wen's bf called her to check the venue. and i immediately asked felicia to ratify. HAHAH still had sufficient time to walk there. BLAW paper was manageable. I can say that I'm lucky that I didn't focuse too much on company law. but then I couldn't finish the 12m last question. only wrote like the legal principles. HAHAH too much time spent on question 5 =X but it's alright! at least I know my efforts for the others weren't wasted (=

lunched with dear chai and ang ang! HAHHA i decided to give ang yi a new nick! ang ang= red red in hokkien. LOL, and she likes red somemore, had been a member of cassiopeia house back in sec sch which was red too. the red affinity yea! i ate my quite fatty plate of chicken rice (i think SIM's still the best) while the other 2 ate their yong tau fuS. went safra to claim our goodie bags for the run next sun. climbed up n down quite a few bridges and walked some distance cos we missed a stop. we were feeling so lost and decided to take a cab when the uncle told us safra is just within walking distance from the place where we flag the taxi. such a nice uncle for not cheating our money (= the goodie bag is super, uhm, i don't know what to say. only the reebok voucher seemed the little bit of appealing to me.

oh btw, our school's canteen 2 is a cheat! SP's FOOD COURT sells fruit juices at 75 cents NIA. ours 1.50 for that cup which is only slightly taller. DAYLIGHT ROBBERS!

went back to school after collecting our goodie bags and making a stop at SP cos ANG ANG wanted to ask her tutor some FOOD SCIENCE stuff. LOL. i felt really bad for remembering the wrong bus number and stop that actually will have 105 passing by...took 142 and we came back to square one. chai said it's ok, but i think in your heart you and ang must be, it's not ok right! HHAHA, somemore ang yi rushing for time.

i felt a great sense of achievement today though I did not study much during the bus journeys (which I PLANNED TO) :((( I beat my last run's record (which was on Mon with ang ang (= never ran this distance before and actually lasted throughout, i swear. maybe cos I see my 2 friends in worst 'torture' than me then I told myself that my leisure jog was nothing, which kept me going, i guess. and somemore the run coming soon, which means not much training time left. the 2 crazies wanted to do campus. actually if it weren't that timing, I may join you two. HAHHA. if i run campus I think my mum will kill me cos i'd probably be home late.partly was that 15 rounds had kinda exhausted me =X


omg why am I blogging in the middle of studying. uhm. tempted cos haven't update for quite a few days. actually was supposed to go pay respect to ml tomorrow, or rather, later, cos her bday is on sun. but suhua's mum said it's not appropriate at this month of 7 , somemore the deceased will not have a bday. oh wells. then my mum n ah ma also kinda objected quite STRONGLY. but i felt bad, cos I promised xinyi I would go with her and most importantly, I told myself that time that no matter what I will still go and pay respect on her bday. but I guess the thought that counts would suffice? oh wells. shall go with phang after this month. ok, my dearrr BOSSS? (=

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;