Saturday, August 25, 2007 @8/25/2007 05:11:00 pm
I finally had a haircut after like half a year? the last time was during the new year. my hair feels so weightless now HEHEH. it will make my running tomorrow easier I am sure of that! cos with long hair it keeps swinging about, though I love long hairs. aiya, but I've had long hair before already, so I did not regret cutting it.
before cutting

after cutting


ok you may think that there don't seem to be any difference, but really, I saw a lot of my hair on the floor =.= somemore the sides of my hair are so much shorter. the second photo proves it ok. only the back don't seem like there's much difference. hahah. the aunty so nice, help me temp rebond (alright, maybe straightening is a more appropriate word) my hair for a day! cos there's not much customers when i went to the saloon. but before I left suddenly quite a few customers came in. LOL.
morning was spent running at the track with ang ang! i think she's becoming one of my long-time training favourite partners man. cos she can pace my pace. HAHHA but sometimes I feel that I slowed her down cos my stamina's not as good afterall.
OMG i think i'm going to suffer tomorrow. cos there's the (super) fast tracker chai. she claimed that she will try to slow down and wait for us. somemore she was worried that we would be the ones running fast. I'm like @_@ look who's talking girlfriend. HAHHA. thanks for telling me that you would celebrate my 18th with me if no one does. HAHAH i'm sure (hahah maybe not, but I hope) there will be people who will celebrate for me, but I want you to celebrate for me too! I TELL U FIRST OK CHAI! I want the nicest card ever from YOU. must put your 200% worth of effort in it. HAHAH then I think will I be touched. don't try to make me cry with 199% ok! HAHAH jk la. I know you will do something nice for me, cos i'm your hairy favourite right? XD
ok tomorrow's a day I actually look forward to though I'm afraid I may not finish the race though I've ran 6km thrice already. hahah but only twice this week. the 3 of us will turn to little miss shoppers and buy until we can't HAHHA. yay and i'm getting my shoes, like finally! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW SHEARES BRIDGE, BUGIS, IKEA, QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE HERE I COME! (=
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;