Thursday, August 23, 2007 @8/23/2007 11:10:00 pm
(edited, as you can see)the past wk has been devoted to mugging hard for papers + running (actually only a bit) with ang ang, which explains no updated entries. YAY! exams are finally over.I always look forward to this day whenever a new semester starts. LOL. sigh, though I think I've screwed up half of my papers. but what's over cannot be undone, I'll just wait and see eh.
wednesdayafter CMA paper yesterday, I went out with cheng hui, my patrick's best friend (spongebob)'s owner. HAHHA, I'm only trying to make the r/s sound complicating =X I had a great time of shopping around bugis street + bugis junction with cheng hui. we've been wanting to go out together since dinosaurs years ago and only now did we really date one another out. HURHUR. but at least we made an effort! and she's so cute la; she's very firm to find that 10 bucks shorts shop for me (which we did eventually but I didn't buy from there). lunch was 3 bacon-and-cheese balls from bugis junction (I missed eating them! the canteen one's don't appeal to me at all); I LOVE <3333 (: btw, don't ever eat those wooden disposable chopsticks (did I mention this before?); these chopsticks have been bleached before. SIGH, y must those manufacturers be so UNETHICAL.
my cute gf had this super-pretty sweater that made me kinda regret buying my adidas one ): her sweater is 89 bucks and MADE IN SG! I feel cheated!))): haha she was camera-shy la, cos got one group of tourists on the duck-bus along the traffic light was looking at her posing for my camera. HEH.


cheng hui looks happy here.


our xi, mu, ai and le(s). LOL.alright, I admit that both of us did not do a good job.
ok anyways I finally learnt what fel meant by "you can bargain at bugis street". got my shorts at a far better deal than if I didn't make an effort to view the 2nd level shops and just bought from that aunty in the first level. HAHAH dear cheng hui had a weird habit: she likes to eat ice-cream/ice kachang/anything cold during cold weathers so that she can "feel cold internally and externally". SO hilarious right! =D we had ice kachang while it was drizzling and the temp was kinda low, cos we were hungry and thirsty and cold!



HEHEH, at esprit (:

hey pretty =D
oh my god I kinda let history repeated itself (just like asking chai and ang to take 142 as it would reach a certain 105 bus stop). asked cheng hui to take 106 with me cos the directory wrote it would go to dhoby ghaut station, which it really did (but indirectly). then she missed her stop la, cos she couldn't directly see dhoby ghaut station, somemore we kept blabbering non-stop, which distracted her attention I think ): FELT so GUILTY HAVING TO MAKE HER WALK TO A FURTHER bus stop to take a bus to dhoby ghaut station to meet her clsmates =X
It was comfortable talking to cheng hui, cos anything under the sun can be discussed without restrictions. I guess this only happens when there's some certain standard of trust that you place in someone; and I believe she has that trust in me (and I had that trust in her). oh yea, but I always assume that I had great judgement, which doesn't prove so at times =X
on the bus:

I think this frame is cute, lei XD

the effects are so kkkeeewwwwwwwwLLLll! sony ericsson rocks. my next phone will be one (=





did my 6km (the second time, YEA!) but not continuously (after the date). cos the greedy me go eat one dao sa bao pau before I left the house (after the date with cheng hui I went home and out again) lest I got no energy to run later. it's like totally no time for my pau to digest and I started running. so at the 8th/9th round I started having uncomfortable stitches to the area below my stomach )): after walking one round (ang ang taught me this so that I can continuing running thereafter as it would make the stitch go away) it's bad I know; I really hope nothing like this would happen on sun cos I really want to complete the whole race without stoppings =X HAHHA it was so coincidental. saw ang ang running too! we didn't plan it at all la, but then by the time I started running ang ang was finishing. she's so nice! accompanied me for 2 more rounds (though she had a paper on thurs) before heading home (: thanks girl, I think running with you really did improve my stamina(esp for running LONG DISTANCES). you rock man, more running sessions with you please =D
anw, after my run I went to my class's chalet. A very boring one cos there was not much to do except playing cards, watching tv and playing mahjong. LOL. but it was a really nice and BIG and comfy (given the usual standards of an average chalet) bungalow! and it's only for 77 bucks for 3d2n, thanks to kaixin's uncle being able to get discounts.
thursdaydidn't sleep much at the chalet, only about two hours or so (lynn, kx and I slept at 5 or 6 plus). was lying quite uncomfortable at the sofas with my right hand supporting my head lying on the sofa. I woke up (CSL your msg woke me up) to an unmovable and numb right hand. couldn't even type a reply msg properly, much less hold the phone with both hands for quite a while. LOL man. we breakfast-ed at 7/8 plus. bbq-ed (lunch) in the afternoon as shuhui and audris had to leave at 2pm. hmm...no fel there, we had a hard time setting up the fire. AND, we had the most _______ guys (only 2 of the trio) in our class ever! sigh I kinda pity cw at times you know. there was leftover otah and stingrays cos the 2 girls left early. had to stuff ourselves with I think at least 3 stingrays each I think. but it's ok, cos I had a liking towards stingray. the cake was nice too, esp the chocolatey piece =D HAHHA but I'm feeling damn guilty now. those BBQ and junk chalet food are so sinful. I know once in a while doens't kill, but then i am wasting my running efforts if I still eat so 'SINFULLY'. HAHA then met kelvin for dinner at chomp2! yay my choc tau huay and big big jug of sugarcane. but chomp2 food = accumulation of more fats ): I find that I am so contradictory at times. oh well. ah, I am lazy to type; the whole entry had been quite a long one; let pictures speak for itself [HAHAH not res ipsa loquitor!(;] :

can you see that someone is actually one head taller? =X
p.s: to fel: hope you are feeling all better already! don't worry, cos I believe you worry unduly! don't stress yourself too much k! I know you can do it, TRUST ME when I say this! CHEEROS to felicia <3 (:
I actually fell asleep ytd night when blogging. can you believe it. that's y this entry is edited today, HAHHA. I told myself to rest for like half an hour then wake up to continue my blogging (LOL) but I didn't. SLEPT ALL THE WAY THROUGH UNTIL MY MUM WOKE UP AT 5am in the morning, saw me sleeping on the SOFA and FLARED AT ME ):
I know I deserve it, who ask me don't want to sleep at chalet. but aiya, it's no difference from using the time to do projects lor; projects also require such long hours (from 12 plus to like 5 in the morning = abt 5 hours) quarrelled with her for while over this trivial matter, then went back to sleep again, before waking up 3 hours later for work. but when my mum woke me up her tone was better already. made me feel bad for shouting back at her ): that's me. I always told myself not to make her angry but I always fail to do so. man, when will I learn )))):