<body> <body>

Friday, August 03, 2007 @8/03/2007 08:37:00 pm

BESTEST OF FRIENDS!


just like us (:


met up with the 2 dear tootsies yesterday, albeit a short while! it's the best I can ask for already; I must be satisfied ah, HURHUR XDXD catched up A LOT (ok la, not really a lot cos of the shortage of time); went to disturb fabian who was so immersed in his job. LOL from behind the customer that he was serving, I could hear him say ; 'thank you, bye bye' before the customer even took the ticket. kinda like chasing him off, HAHAHA. LOL ger took a long time to eat her muffin, I swear! by the time we walked around looking for (sth), she had just finished her muffin. both rhoda and I agreed that we can finish it within 5 minutes; LOL, no choice la, our mouths bigger than yours ger! XD

bought a milkshake from mos burger (I missed their milkshake to bits; sigh, so reminds me of the secondary school days times when rhoda, me, belle, ger (aiya basically the UC) went MOS and ate and drew on our drinks!




LOL ain't my dear mummy cute in this picture? LOL she reckons she spoiled it. but anyhows, I hope she won't come and hit me if she ever visits here seeing this XDXD


though we seldom meet up, I still think of you every time when I uhm, think of you! LOL what nonsense. I think of you everytime k! of the times in kr, of the times when you never failed to give encouraging advices and support during my worst DOWNS, and how you never fail to make me smile with your sweetest smile and oh-so-cute and hamster-ish (in a cute way ok!) kind of dimples on your cheeks! love ya to bits, and ger too! long live to tootsies!

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;