Wednesday, July 04, 2007 @7/04/2007 11:29:00 pm
Tu (mon amie) manques à moiI'm still thinking of how I should _____ It's so difficult to open out my mouth. hmm.HOW. and the date is getting nearer. )-:
I'm glad we are only left with ecd project. but that's the one that's causing the biggest headache. I think I'll just die this semester. con (stupid in french) SEM. so many projects plus there's like 2 tests consecutively next week ): >.< =.= :-(
I was amazed at how I could concentrate on french today. Time usually seemed to crawl during french lessons, but not today! I think I absorbed quite a lot of what Mdm Julie taught. am happy, of course! guess that's the only happy thing today! wednesday is usually a very demoralising day for me, cos lessons end at 8pm (due to french), and had that annoying n stressful CMA tutorial class before french. that CMA tutor is intolerable. TBLTH (not vulgarity, for your info; is susu teach me one, HAHA..you will think that it's super lame+funny if you know what it stands for) ))):
i'm going to the gymwerkz orientation tomorrow. like finally! can go use the school's gym already (: justina's selling her donuts at convention basement tomorrow! shall go down support her! somemore it's my cravings recently (= haven't tried donut factory's yet; shall go VIVO buy someday!
I hope next week never comes, but no, cannot, there's my HARRY POTTER movie coming up! must watch with my sandra! heheh!
why don't she understand our efforts. I tried very hard already. but it somehow seems futile. I know everyone is trying very hard too, including you. but I just can't help it when you go on and on. it's just natural reaction that I will get irritated and just retaliate, but not those rebellious kind, you know. I know that she does not expect much, but maybe her approach is wrong. it's time to open up, man. we are all adults already. ): how I hope......
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;